Pass or fail! Survival test!

Inu/Third Person's POV

Naruto got up leaving me in bed and left I got up later looking at the clock seeing it was 6 I got up sleepily I got ready quickly, took a shower, wore my ninja gear, and went to the kitchen. I made myself some breakfast ignoring Kakashi sensei's warning after I was done I headed out.

I was still sleepy. I spotted Naruto. "Hey Naruto why didn't you wake me up" I said. "Sorry Inu I tried but you wouldn't wake up." He said.  Sakura and Sasuke were already there. "Hey duck butt what's up?" I said to Sasuke. He looked my way raising his eyebrows and then looked away. I pouted.

Naruto and I sat down. "Naruto, can I sleep?" I asked sleepily. "Sure, Inu." He replied. I nodded then put my head on his shoulder and fell asleep.

Sasuke glared at Naruto. Why did he glare at The Dobe? He turned away.

Inu woke up after some time. Then they Waited, Waited and WAITED. At last, Kakashi-sensei came.

"Morning, everyone. Ready for you're first day?" Kakashi-sensei asked boredly.

"You're LATE!" Naruto and Sakura shouted. I nodded my head, agreeing with them.

"Well, A black cat crossed my path so I had to take the long way.*"Kakashi-sensei replied, pointing. Naruto and I growled.

Kakashi-sensei saw our expressions so he coughed. "Well let's get started." He went to a cut tree trunk and set an alarm clock.

"Here we go. It's set for noon." Kakashi-sensei said. He pulled out three bells. "Your assignment is very simple. You just have to take these bells from me. That's all there is to it." He explained. I raised an eyebrow, trying to figure it out. That's not all there is to it. Something important is there. What Is It?

"If you can't get 'em by noon, You'll go without lunch. You'll be tied to one of those stumps," He said, pointing to the stumps. "And you'll watch while I eat my lunch in front of you." He finished. I smiled Hmm...good thing I had breakfast.

"Wait a minute..there's four of us. How come you have only 3 bells?" Sakura asked.

"Oh that way, at least one of you will end up tied to a stump, and will ultimately disqualify for failing to complete the mission.That one goes back to the Academy." Kakashi-sensei said. Ha! There's the flaw. No way am I going back, and neither is Naruto. "Then again, all four of you can flunk out too. You can use any weapons including Shuriken. If you're not prepared to kill me,Then you won't be able to take the bells." Kakashi-sensei said.

"Those weapons are too dangerous!!" Sakura said, concerned. "Hahahehe."Naruto laughed. "Especially since you couldn't dodge that Duster." Naruto said. I smiled a little, but Kakashi-sensei saw it. "Class clowns are the weakest links.You can safely ignore them. The lowest scores.Losers." Kakashi-sensei said

When I say start, you can begin." Sensei finished. Naruto was angry. I could sense it. He took out the Kunai and went to Kakashi-sensei, preparing to kill. It happened so fast, I couldn't even see it. One second Naruto was about to kill Kakashi, but now its Kakashi who has the kunai pointed at Naruto's back of the head.

"Don't be in such a hurry. I didn't say 'start' yet."Kakashi-sensei said, then left Naruto. "But you came at me with a full intention of Destroying me so, hmm, how can I say this? I'm actually starting to like you guys. Get ready." Kakashi-sensei finished. "Annnddd...START!" He said. We all ran away, and I went on top of a tree.

A ninja must know how to conceal their movements and hide effectively. Kakashi thought. Well they understand that much. They've hidden well. He thought.