ANOTHER RUDE AWAKENING/CHAPTER 2

ANOTHER RUDE AWAKENING/CHAPTER TWO

❤Aurora Santi Hinsley

As Santi slowly awakes, she vaguely remembers the weird dream/memory; from when she was just 4 years old. She yawns and stretches after gathering her thoughts together; then finally gets up out of bed; and take a shower, after she takes a shower she surveys her body in the full-length body mirror in the bathroom. She admires her curves and her round baby bump as the water from the shower drips from her hair and down her body.

' Is there something wrong with me???' Thought Aurora as her hands traveled down her frame as she slightly turned her body to get a side view of her figure as she continued to think to herself,

' It must be something wrong with me; for Quamir to keep stepping out on me with that bitch, who I used to consider my best friend... I guess I just wasn't good enough for him.' Thought Aurora as one lone tear escapes from her tired and weary eye, that which she caught with her right index finger; as she shook her head, as a resort to clear up the negative thoughts that keep floating through her mind from time to time; throughout her entire pregnancy.

Once her thoughts were clear, she dried off with a fresh clean towel that she retrieved from the linen closet inside the bathroom, then heads into her bedroom, to lotion down her body; then gets dressed.

Once she's done dressing, she gets her 5-year-old son Quamir Jr. together. They both quickly brushed their teeth together; then she rushes to complete Junior hygiene routine. Aurora made sure to lotion up his little body, then got him dressed. As soon as Junior was dressed he took off running clean out his room. Aurora tried to catch him, but she was too late as he burst into her sister Christy's room; without even knocking.

Jr. jumped in Christy's bed and shook her repeatedly. She assumed he was trying to wake her up.

"Boy, what did I tell you; about barging in someone's room without knocking?" Aurora whispered yelled which made junior halt his assault as he turned around on his knees as he looked up to his mother while sucking on his bottom lip.

"Sorry muma, but TeTe promised me something, and you always say, if you make a promise, you got to keep it; and Tete made me a promise; I make sure TeTe keeps it." replied junior as he continued his assault on his sleeping aunty Christy.

"Jr. you better leave Tete alone, you know she doesn't like to wake up this early." Whispered Santi as she stood halfway in Christy's doorway.

" Wake up Tete you promised me something and we never break our promise," Jr. replied as he continued to shake his sleeping Tete. "Get Up Tete!" Shouted Jr as he hit her arms.

" Boy, you better leave Tete alone, and come on so I can make you some breakfast before I go run these errands." Whispered Aurora.

Once he realized all his efforts kept making him come up short, because his Tete was still very much knocked out and doesn't seem to stir from her slumber.

Quamir Junior must have gotten an idea, because Aurora noticed this sinister grin on his face, as he sucked on his index finger.

' What the hell is this boy up to now?' Aurora wondered.

When he was sure that his index finger was good and wet; he then crawled his way up to the head of the bed where Christy's head was resting soundly on her soft pillow. He then removed his Tete hair from out of her face and placed her hair behind her ear, then reached down to Christy's ear and stuck his wet index finger in her ear as he wiggled his finger in her ear.

"WAKE. UP. TETE!!!!" Shouted Jr. which made her sit up in her bed as she screamed which resulted in Qua jumping out the bed laughing as he ran clean out of her room like the speed of lightning.

"Junior!" Shouted Christy as she jumped out the bed and ran right passed me and out of the room. . . . . . . .

_________________________________________________________________________________________

BEAUTIFULLY DAMAGED is now completed and the ebook is currently available for purchase on Amazon for $8.99 if you have a Kindle subscription it is possible to download the full story for free.
It is first come, first served. Please be so kind to leave a review if you already read the completed story.

⬇️Link below⬇️

BEAUTIFULLY DAMAGED: Where It All Began https://a.co/d/hrJm6IZ

The hardback and softback books will be coming soon.

I hope you like my story. ❤:) 💋

Copyright © August 17, 2017 | The_Hobbyist_Joy|
Joy Caldwell |

All RIGHTS RESERVED.

No-one may reproduce no parts of this story in no way, shape, or form by any means,
Mechanical without written permission from the author (meaning me). This is purely a work of fiction. Names, places, characters, or incidents are from the authors (meaning me) personal experiences, or products of the author's (meaning me) imagination and used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or people either living or dead is all purely coincidental.

I do not own the photos in this story. Please remember to show some love by VOTING, SHARING, & COMMENTING peace✌love❤& more love ❤💋