Regret

Jay POV

It's been hours since Kassie and just can't stop thinking about her."I miss her"I said thinking out loud.I hit my head,"No Jay what you did was wrong,you have a girlfriend that loves and you don't want to break her heart"I thought."She doesn't deserve me,how could I do this to myself and Kassie".I had the house to myself for a couple of days since Nina is not coming till Friday."Good that can give me some time to think stuff through".I sat on the couch and just looked at thin air."I totally regret this"

Kassie POV

I'm getting off the plane and i'm gonna see Terry again.My mind has been filled with so many thoughts and worry.I haven't even thought what i am going to say to him.I walk out and grabbed my suitcase.I looking into the crowd for Terry.I finally spotted him in his teal shirt,cargo pants and vans.He waved.I took a deep breathe."I'm not ready for this" I thought.I walk up to him and he gave me a hug."I missed you"He said.The scent of shirt made me feel safe and comfort.We let go of each other.

"I just want to start off that i'm sorry"He said."It's okay"I said."No it's not,i'm not suppose to treat you like i'm your dad.I'm suppose to treat you like i'm your boyfriend"He said lifting my chin."Thanks Terry"I said,and gave him another hug.He grabbed my suitcase and we started walking with arms around my back."Hey Kassie"He said,"huh"I said looking at him."I love you"He said,"I love you too"I said.He gave me a peck on the lips."This feels wrong,I wish me and Jay never met and now i regret it"

At Kassie and Terry's Place

"Are you hungry"Terry said looking in the fridge,"no i'm good"I said moving my hair from my face."Sure you sure you've been on that plane for hours"He said.I sigh,"Sure why not"I said and sat at the table."I'll cook us up a very fancy dinner"Terry said."Ohh that sounds nice"I said while putting my purse on the side of my chair."With some 1958 wine"Terry said showing me like he's the waiter.I laughed.My phone dinged and i checked it

Text From Jay

Jay:Hey we need to talk.Let me know when you can or have time

"Who's that"Terry asked,"Oh no one just my mom"I said quickly putting my phone."well your mom is not "no one""Terry said saying one of his jokes."yeah your right"I said nervously laughing.

After Dinner

Me and Terry were washing dishes when he grabbed me by my back and kissed my neck."what are you doing"I said,"enjoying your presence"He said twirling me around to face him.A little soap bubbles got on the floor and counter.He kissed me and put his hand on the back of my head."haha stop"I said though the kisses."Nope"he said with a grin.He grabbed me and lead my upstairs to the bedroom.

He placed me on the bed and took his shirt off.He then kissed me again and tilted my down and putting his knees on the bed.This all seemed familiar.I gently pushed Terry off of me."What"he said confused."um not tonight"I said."why"He said."did i do something wrong?"He said standing."no it's just i'm really tired from the plane and trip.I really just want to sleep"I said moving my hair again."Oh sorry,I forgot.You should get some rest"He said."thanks"I said and went to the bathroom.I took off my eyelashes and lipstick and went back in the room."No hard feelings:I said,"No i understand"he said and got up to me,"You should get all rest you need"He said and pecked my lips."Thanks"I said.

"No problem now get in bed and get some rest.Oh and don't worry about the kitchen"he said."okay"I said with a little grin."goodnight"he said,"Goodnight"I said with a little wave.He left out the room.I took my jacket,shirt,and bra off.I put on some PJ pants and hoped in the bed.

The Next Morning

Jay's POV

I woke up to the sound of a knock on the door.I got up and i opened the door."NINA"I said waking and surprised."Hey" she said jumping on me, giving me a hug."Hey"I said back nervously........
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys it felt like ages since I've been on Wattpad.Sorry but life has been holding me down I mean I just started working on this draft today!I'm focusing on a lot of things right and learning more about myself.Plus I've been dealing with a lot of things and still are so please don't be mad I'm trying my best to do everything but I can't do everything at once.❤❤❤Hello and see you another time.(this brings back all the old memories here)
Your distant friend/writer,
AlittleSunlight