sixty-nine

2,917,726 likes

2,917,726 likes

im.jaebum; I'm here to reveal the truth. Yes I did cheat on Somin, but not with the same person. I didn't mean to cheat on Somin I swear, she just, got boring. She was too clingy, always asking me where I was, how I was doing, did I eat, go to sleep because I might feel tired. It got annoying. I just wanted to get away and relieve my stress so I decided to go and cheat on her. I didn't feel anything I swear, I wasn't in my right state of mind. I was stupid I know, I didn't have any feelings for the girl I cheated on Somin with though I swear. I still love Somin. Cheating without emotion isn't bad right? I regret everything, I regret so much. I didn't see how much she cared for me because she love me. I was too stupid to realise. What Somin said was true, I did ignore her because I was cheating on her with someone else. I don't blame anyone if they hate me for this. I am really sorry, I hope Somin still love me like I still love her. Again, I was stupid and I apologies. Don't back me up, I'm the one that's at fault here.

View all 5,926,528 comments

username; YOU WHAT BECAUSE SHE WAS "CLINGY" ?! she fucking loved you

username; my life is a lie, wow, I backed you up for no reason, I even called Somin a slut because I didn't know the whole story. I am disappointed in you Jaebum.

username; it's okay oppa :) you have me

parkjoy; you don't have feelings for me? But you told me you wanted to get engaged with me and leave that Somin girl or whatever her name is...

username; I'm about to throw hands ^

username; so you lied about cheating and now you lie about not having feelings for this park joy girl? WHY THE FUCK YOU LYIN, WHY YOU ALWAYS LYIN, UM OH MY GAWD, STOP FUCKING LYING!!

username; I will still support you no matter what.

username; I regret admiring you

username; .......... *inhales* *exhale*

username; I loveD you

username; Somin was a slut anyway :)

username; forever with Jaebum

username; lajsjsj you stupid people ^

username; @username @username I just hope you get cheated on and feel Somin's pain. Fucking heartless shit

username; I.... I... there's no point of me commenting is there?

username; I wanna cry for Somin.

username; I ALREADY AM ;-; ^

username; I shall jump off a bridge now, who's joining ?

username; I WAS GONNA GO TO SLEEP AND NOW IM CRYING

username; don't think your photo is gonna change anything

username; cruel

yourbae; I was helping you to get her back because I thought you were honestly innocent. But now, I just want to smash your head against a wall. I hope karma get you good, fucking ungrateful cunt. SHE FUCKING LOVED YOU THATS WHY SHE ASK YOUR WHEREABOUTS AND HOW YOU'RE DOING!