Accidentally Wedded To The Alpha Wolf

Okay people I know I should be uploading my current stories

not staring another but, the plot of this story is so awesome...

.

.

.

But this plat was thought be my good friend bellefillette92

And we are writing this story together...........

so do tell me waht you think...

OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and I posted A pic of Victor...........

.

.

.

.CHAPTER#01

.

.

.

.

.

I hit the ground so hard that for a moment my world started spinning. I was brought back to the world by a cruel and painful shaking "Are you listening to me Em? Huh or am I just fooling around with walls huh?" said Victor. I nodded because I knew I didn't have the guts to speak.I was scared that he might hit me again if I said something. I open my eyes with all the courage I had and saw those blue eyes, who trick me at the first place that this monster standing in front of me loved me, those eyes were filled with anger at the moment.

I still hope that all of this is simply a bad dream. His eyes were set in a pale long face, with a smirk planted on his lips "good because, I won't allow your disobedience. Am I clear?" I nodded again and the anger in his eyes was vanished and was replaced by concern "GOD!!! Why do you keep doing this Emily? Huh? I just hate it so much when I hurt you but you, you always provoke me. Don't you see how much I love you." he ran his hand through his brown hairs. With frustration. He bend his head to kiss me but I turn my head to ignore it. He sigh "you'll learn to give up" and kissed my cheek and left the prison of a room.

As soon as he left I jumped into active mood work mode and looked around and found the bag I had hid under the bed. I found it at exact the same place and pull it up and place it on my bed. I moved towards the closet and pull out the as much cloths I could.

You must be thinking who I am and what's going on? Well to begin with I am Kennedia Simpson and no I am not Emily. You see Emily was my sister, my twin sister to be exact. Emily was a good girl but she died. She killed herself by jumping off a cliff. first I thought that she had done it to herself and after she died I felt bad about Victor because he was my sister's boyfriend/fiancé. They were engage to be married but Emily jump off the Cliff. Emily was always sad after her engagement. like she was scared of something and I even tried to ask her but she didn't have enough courage to share it with me or she simply didn't want to the truth that Victor use to hit her.

So, after her death, I felt bad about Victor because he was lonely and so we started hanging out together and he started saying he loved me and I was being naïve that I actually believed him, I guess I said that because I needed someone after Em's death. he called me Emily, I tried to stop him but I thought he will get over it eventually but it didn't happen and it got worse when he asked me to become his girlfriend and I said no and he got mad and started hitting me and saying that I am his. he thinks I am Emily and ever since then that I am stuck in his apartment and whenever I tried to tell him that I am not Emily, I am Kennedia he stared hitting me.

so right now I am done from being scared of him and I am goanna run away. Far from him.

I sigh as I put zip up the bad "you can do it Kennedia" I whisper to myself and lifted the bag and was ready to jump out of the window when the doors open.

I turn around to see a very angry Victor standing at the door "WHAT THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!!!!"

so what do you think????