accidental wedding to alpha werewolf

Sorry guys the last chapter I uploaded was unedited I will replace it soon thanks 

Ethan's pov  

Dad sure was weird I still I loved him and I was really grateful for what he was doing for me......I waited and waited and waited and then when I saw the clock only 1 minute had passed. 

AFTER 2 HOURS  

Finally the horriblely long 2 hours had past and I would be able meet my bride now then I ran towards the church hall but realised I was the first to enter the church I then began to wonder what Kennedia must be doing then suddenly someone shaked my shoulder I realised I was so lost in my thoughts that whilei was thinking rest of the grooms had come into the church and joined us and were waiting for me "hey" someone said and then I realised it was Simon my college mate "I wanted to talk to you but couldn't find you" he said " sorry dude I was lost in my thoughts didn't realise you were here" I said "its cool dude" he said and then took a deep breath and continued "hey I was wondering if you will give me the chance to choose my bride first I just saw a beautiful girl and I think she is my mate" he said and then smiled "congrats men" was all I could force out of my mouth and then I said "Don't worry man just point out the girl I will not choose her besides I already know who my mate is so no worries" incase you are wondering we choose bride in order I mean according to the power of our pack so his was second largest and then I saw some one approching. 

When I looked harder it was the first bride approaching us and then I realized it was not Kennedia so one after the other all the brides had arrived but none of them was my Kennedia I then notice that one bride was talking to dad maybe she is Kennedia when she approached us I noticed that she was wearing a veil down unlike the other and it had blocked my view any ways she took her place along the other brides and then I was waiting for dad to declare it the ceremony open but apparently William my uncle was the one to declare it open then I began to feel sorry for not giving Simon the chance maybe dad was kidding to make me happy or maybe the last girl was Kennedia I approached the brides since we are werewolf we have the ability to smell our mates I slowly went towards then I sniffing my mate the first then the second I wanted to go directly to the last but we not allowed to ignore any of the bride as the elders would think I did not give fair judgement and it would earn be bad reputation and the finally the 12th and then 13th and then when I finally approached the last I sniffed her and she seemed confused when she looked up I meet her beautiful brown eyes which were deep as the ocean after 15 long years god I missed her it felt as if after long 15 years my heart had finally started beating and some one had kicked it into gear and then she looked away it felt like someone had ripped my heart out of my chest I followed her eyes and realized she was looking towards Madam Alicia and her stylist Alicia who looked amused I have no idea why but who cares while her stylist looked on top of the world I wanted her attention and right now it felt like my oxygen I then put my hand around her waist and then she finally after torturous eternity she looked towards me I then lifted her veil I could not bear anymore barrier between us I came face to face with her after very along 15 years and i finally leaned down and kissed her with all the willingness to forget the long torturous 15 years and when I pulled away I realized that she was pouting it made me chuckle and then she again got lost in her thoughts it made me wonder what she was thinking but thank lord she was looking in my eyes this time and then the minister finally began after all the couples had taken their vows he said "do you Ethan Val Bandeaus Do you accept Miss Kennedia Simpson to be your lawfully wedded wife to love and to cherish as long as you shall live" 'I do" I said loud and clear for the world to hear and noticed that my dad had returned by now and then he said "Do you miss Kennedia Simpson accept Ethan Val Bandeaus as your lawfully wedded husband to love and to cherish for as long as you shall live" she remained silent I got tensed but I still smiled and then gave her a gentle shake she looked towards me I mouthed I do "oh" she whispered and then said "I do" and then the mister said I declare you men and wife meanwhile I had taken her hand in mine and she still looked confused a bit distracted and then I finally slid the diamond ring in her hand that Dianna had helped me choose she was coming here dad had informed them kennedia was here with us I then said the 3 words I was dying to say to her "I LOVE YOU and iam glad you are here" I then saw tiny precious pearls dropping out of her eyes and then she said "thank you it really means a lot to me" I felt sad I wanted to take away all pain.  

I then wiped her tears and said "I cant see tears in your beautiful eyes so please don't cry" and then I took her in my arms she seemed so disturbed I dint l want her feeling this way and then to distract her I leaned in and kissed her but it really intensified this time and when I pulled away she looked down and blushed I chuckled I felt happy to see her happy and then I took her lead her towards the dance floor and pulled her closer to me she then leaned into me and put her head on my shoulder it felt good to hold her so close and then she said something totally unexpected and wierd "you know we are dancing off tune the director will probably shout at you and fire me" I laughed and then said "what" "nothing" she said as if taken aback I wanted to apologies before I could say something smiled and I smiled in return glad that she dint take any offence and then she leaned into me again and we began dancing and after a while Cousin George who was also my beta came towards me and said "its time" god why did we have to cut the damn cake now and then I have introducing her to my family why cant we be lleft all to our self but then again atleast we are together"I love you" I thought when I pulled away and looked down at her and then I took her hand into mine and then lead the way towards the cake suddenly she caught hold of my hand and stopped me she tiptoed and kissed me on my cheek and said "thankyou I havent felt so nice in ages".