Chapter 1/ Prologue

Surprise.

That's all Adrien Agreste felt when his father decied to fund a school trip for him to Amity Park in America.

It would of been one thing if it was arranged for a photoshoot or other business, but seeing as stone-hearted Gabriel Agreste cancelled all of Adrien's activities for this trip, that was out of the picture.

You know there was truly a problem with his brain when he invited the entire class along.

Sure, Adrien had no problem with it. In fact, he was ecstatic! Going out of the country with his friends? Who wouldn't jump at that opportunity! Adrien was just baffled at his father's actions. From getting Nino akumatized when he didn't allow Adrien to have a birthday party and being reluctant to send Adrien to school, to funding a trip? It just seemed a little strange and sudden.

This certainly didn't go unnoticed by his friends.

"Are you sure your dad wasn't akumatized for the better dude?" Nino asked, shock written all over his face.

Adrien chuckled, knowing his dad was already akumatized. It was unheard of, getting akumatized twice once his partner, Ladybug, purified it.

"I think he might of just hit his head a little too hard when he woke up," was the reply he gave his friend. He turned to Alya, knowing that she would be in reporter heaven with a new place to research.

"Amity Park. What big scoop does this place contain?" Alya wondered, just like Adrien predicted. She was mainly paying attention to the information that was displayed on her phone, and not her friends. They didn't mind. They liked looking over her shoulder anyways.

"Home of Danny Phantom," Marinette read the headline of the webpage. "I wonder who that is."

"A superhero it seems!" Alya practically exploded from excitement. "Do you think we'll see him in action like Ladybug and Chat Noir?"

At this point, Adrien was to lost in his own thoughts to hear the rest of the conversation. Another superhero, huh? I thought Ladybug and I were the only two. Well, including Rena Rogue at this point.

This confused Adrien, while the others were informed about this Danny Phantom. Maybe he should of listened to the rest of the webpage on Danny Phantom to get answers instead of generating questions. Oh well.

****

"I can't believe a group from France is coming over! To make matters worse, all of us have to take some random stranger and let them live in our houses! I pity whoever gets me," Danny Fenton ranted to his friends, Sam and Tucker. Danny was just annoyed at everything by now. Being the town superhero Danny Phantom did take its toll on him.

Walking to class as normal as one can while talking to his friends about ghosts, Danny got through the day with only one appearance of the box ghost. He didn't even call it a fight anymore. The box ghost ranted about boxes and said BEWARE, while Danny said a few witty comments before sucking him into the Fenton thermos. Easy. Getting back to class on time? Not so easy.

"Mr. Fenton, if you're going to be late again, please pick a less important date. I need everyone here in order to go over the details of the French students," Mr. Lancer sighed. He had given up trying to give Danny detention, for he knew that it didn't really impact or help him.

Sam and Tucker looked at Danny and shrugged. Then Danny's friends looked at each other. There was a silent communication between them that said, this is going to be a long month with the French students.

Oh, how right they were.

*****
So hello! This is the first chapter/ prologue! What are your thoughts so far? I personally feel proud of myself for taking the time and actually writing something. I feel like my writing has been good so far even! This chapter might be a little short, only like 500 words, but for future chapters I want to aim around 1,000 words each chapter. I actually didn't start this with a plan, but now, I think I might be getting into the whole 'evil author' role. So yeah comment thoughts and hopefully I can get a new chapter out soon! Probably not though because it will take a bit to get to the world count I want and sometimes I have no free time or motivation... Thanks for reading!
(Please feel free to point out mistakes too!)

Sasha OUT!

Word Count (not including A/N): 614

Chapter Published: April 6th, 2018