chapter 32 BENS girl

BEN prov.

i walked out of his room careful to close the door behind me. i walked over to my room to change. i changed into a black suit but i kept my green hat on. i checked my phone 11:40 

“better head out”

i walked out of my room and ran off to the tree in the back yard. i sat under it remembering jacks story. 

“BEN!”

i looked to the source of the voice to see sally. she was wearing a black ball gown with a pink ribbon tied around her waste. She had pink gloves on with a tiara that had two ribbons coming out of the end ontop of her head. i was lost for words she was beautiful. she ran to me and stood infront of me with a smile.

“Hi sally you look a-amazing.”

sally blushed 

“t-thank you BEN what did you want to ask me?”

i smiled and took her hands in my own 

“sally, Will you go to the midnight masked ball with me?”

she smiled that beautiful smile 

“yes, yes i will.”

i grinned and hugged her she hugged back. I heard a creek, i looked up to see jeffs window open he was inside with a camera. i turned redder than a tomato.

“JEF YOU ARE SO DEAD!!”

i could hear his insane laughter, i frowned. sally pulled away slightly with her arms still around my neck and my hands still around her waste. 

“is he taking pictures?”

i nodded she grinned 

“then how about we get him later? put a red sock in the washer with his hoodie?”

i nodded with an evil grin 

“and how about we take pictures of him and jane?”

she giggled 

“prefect! at the ball. hey theres no doubt that Jeff's gonna ask jane to it.”

i nodded 

“how did you know?”

she shrugged with a smile

“i guessed. i mean its clear as crystal.”

i smiled 

“thats my girl.”