Intro

Post It Here is a place for you to advertise your story. Click the external link over there ----------------> if you want to share your story with me and the Wattpad World! So... Yeah... 

Well, still on here? Check out some new stories!

Post your story here and I will read it ASAP!! If you need a fan, ask me and the rest of the people here and maybe they will fan you!

I'm also going to write some POST IT NOTES for you to read. These are just quick reviews from what I've read so far. I mostly like to comment on the storyline and the characters. 

If some book pages don't have any reviews, sorry about that. I'll add them ASAP. 

A few HELPFUL HINTS:

1. It won't count if you comment your book info. I don't check the comments for book advertising. If the external link doesn't work, the name of the discussion is "YOUR PERSONAL WATTPAD NEWS" but there is a link. http://www.wattpad.com/forums/discussion/243839/Your+Personal+Wattpad+News+%28A+book+to+advertise%2C+need+some+fans%2C+etc.%29

2. Please COMPLETE the form on my discussion page. If not all info is filled out, it will not be submitted onto the POST IT HERE book. (I'm not really picky about this stuff but people might not be able to find your story.)

3. You might want to know I will probably not pick out any spelling errors, grammatical mistakes, etc. unless it's a really important one, something doesn't make sense, etc. I may ask questions. 

4. I won't usually read more than 5 chapters and if your story has like, 20 chapters, I probably won't read the whole thing, just saying. 

Thanks!