A.F.I

Ashton's POV:

"Mmm," I hear, dropping my bag. I check my watch and it's about nine thirty. My little girl is usually asleep by eight thirty. "Daddy!" I hear her moan. I'm a little confused as to why I hear the moans coming from my office and not upstairs where her room is.

"Mmh, Daddy," I hear. I finally reach my office door. "Daddy, please," she squeaks. I walk in and see my little girl sat in the big brown chair behind my desk. Her knees were pushed up as she held a vibrator in her panties against her pussy.

"Please, Daddy," she moans again, her head thrown back as she pushes the toy against her pussy, applying more pressure. "Please what, baby?" I ask. I could have just watched her get off, but joining in would be much more fun. Y/N gasps, the vibrator falling to the floor as her eyes dart up to me.

"Daddy-" "It seems like I have a naughty little girl." I cut her off. She knew very well she wasn't allowed in my office when I wasn't there, she especially wasn't allowed to go in there to get her toy.

She was supposed to be punished for a week. No vibrator or touching herself was her punishment for teasing me at a pool party we had attended Friday.

It's now Wednesday and it looks like she couldn't resist. This is the second time this week she's been caught playing with herself. "You've been a horny little girl this week, haven't you?" I say as and walk closer to her.

"Here, you dropped your toy, princess." I bend down to pick up the vibrator. "Put it back baby." She gives me a questioning look. "Go ahead baby, it feels good for your little pussy?" I ask and she nods in response.

"Then go ahead." I say softly. She reluctantly pushes the vibrator back into her underwear. I begin to pepper kisses all over her thighs, as I did I moved her hand from the handle of the vibrator replacing it with mine.

"Daddy doesn't like bad girls." I mumble as I pushed the vibrator against her pussy. " 'M sorry, Daddy." Y/N more so moans. "You're sorry?" I remove the vibrator to where it's not against her but still in her little underwear.

She nods.

"But honey, this is the second time in a matter of three days." I push it back. "You're a very, very bad girl and I know exactly what I'm going to do to you." I spoke, rubbing her thigh as I watched her face scrunch up with pleasure from the vibrator being against her for so long.

"Daddy," she moans quietly. "Mmh, you love that, don't you? Daddy putting a vibrator against that lil' cunt? Against your cute little clit, baby? That's what you like?" "Mhmm," she moans, her body starting to squirm.

"Like that princess? Hm?" I put the vibrator against her for a second, only to move it away the next. "Yeah, baby? Are you a good girl, hm?" "Yes," she moans. "Don't lie to me." I say sternly, pulling the vibrator out of Y/N's underwear.

"Take these off." I pull at the top of her underwear. "On the desk, now." She sits on his desk, her legs crossed. "Baby," I move my lips to her ear. "I haven't got time for you to act like I'm not going to play with your cunt until you cry. Now uncross these legs so Daddy can punish his dirty little girl."

She lets out a small sigh, opening her legs and scooting a little further on the cold desk. "Daddy, it's cold." She says quietly. "Ohh, really?" I pout in mocking her sadness as I bring my thumb to her clit to rub small circles.

"I was going to sit in my chair," i say as I reach for the vibrator again, holding it against her clit. "Daddy," she squeaks as her whole body jerks. "I don't wanna hear anything out of that mouth."

"Like I was saying." I say, watching her pussy casually as I spoke. Watching the way she kept clenching, watching how swollen her little pussy got, how wet she was. "Fuck, you're drenched. Too bad you won't be able to cum." I say sadly.