Part 6

-The Next Day-
"MUM" I shouted down the stairs. "WHERE ARE MY JEANS?" "WHEREVER YOU PUT THEM LAST" She shouted back. It was 10am and I was meeting Tom in less than 30 minutes. I had been turning out my wardrobe for almost an hour and I didn't know what to wear. I wanted to look my best. Finally I found a cute outfit.
I started rushing out the door because I was late. "Bye Mum" I said quickly while shutting the door behind me. I texted Tom. You: I'm on my way!😊" Tom🍰: "No problem! I'm okay stood here freezing to death!😂" Dork you thought. We were meeting in a little café that was just around the corner. It is the only one in the countryside. About 10minutes later, I finally arrived. "I am so sorry. I woke up late and I couldn't find anything to wear and then I couldn't find my shoes and then..." I rambled. "Y/N, Y/N, calm down. It's okay. Your here now" Tom laughed grabbing your hand to calm you down.

I looked down at his hand in mine and I instantly blushed. But he never let it go and I never wanted him too. We walked towards the café only to find a notice on the door 'CLOSED due to snow'. "Should of guessed" I sighed. "We can't go back to mine as my Mum's home" "Don't worry, we can go back to mine! You can meet my family!" Tom suggested. "But it's snowing and it's too dangerous to drive" I said cautiously. "I have a 4x4 and I live in town" he said. "Okay! Only if it is okay with you?" I asked. "Of course it is! I just want to be with you" Tom said. I wanted to be with him to. Even if it has only been 2 days!

Still hand in hand, we walked to his car. "Why doesn't your Mum like boys being around you?" He asked. "She just doesn't want me getting hurt. But when she asked me what happened yesterday, I couldn't lie to her so I told her and she was okay with it! I think she has finally realised that I have to go my own way soon" I said. "Does she know your meeting me today?" "Yes she does" and with me saying that my phone goes. It was my Mum. Mum❤️: "Hope your having fun! Say hi to Tim for me! Love you❤️ xx". You: "Tom, Mum. His name is Tom. And thank you! We are! The café is closed so I'm going to his house to meet his family! Love you too xx"Mum❤️: "Okay! Be careful! Xx. You: "Will do! Xx" "My Mum says Hi!" I said laughing. "Why are you laughing?" Tom laughed too. "Because she thought your name was Tim!" I said laughing even more. "She can call me Tim if she wants" he said laughing even harder. "Come on. It's a bit chilly" he said. We got in his car and started driving.
About 30 minutes later, we arrived at his house. I was nervous. We got out and walked up to the door. Before Tom could open it, a beautiful women opened the door. "Tom, I was getting worried!" She said. "Sorry Mum. It was too dangerous to drive back last night and I had no signal" he said giving her a hug. "Well at least your okay" she said. She suddenly looked at you with kind eyes. "And who might this be...?"