Part 2

Romeo's POV

After Xara and I fell down from the huge waterfall, we got up from the water and sat down on the ground. We're finally safe but... I noticed Xara's arm is bleeding, it's because of the hostile mobs did this...

"Xara, you have wound on your arm and it's bleeding" I warned her "Here I'll help you"

I wanted to help her and took a look on her arm but... 

"No ! Don't get close to me !" she suddenly yelled. She seems to be uncomfortable because of me and this makes me a little nervous but... I want to help her, she is almost so weak.

"Hey ! It's okay, Xara ! I'm not gonna hurt you... I'm gonna help you right now !"

"Help ? No I'm fine ! It's just a normal wound !"

She groaned in pain from the wound bleeding and throbbing pain of her arm when she gestured.

"Xara, you're hurt ! Listen to me, I know we're just like no longer friends, become enemies, trap you in the prison, and everything we did for years ! and you promise me not to escape the prison again and you said 'Romeo, if you trap in the prison cell, you're grounded !' and I said 'If you say that again, I'll r*pe you so good ! Haha !' Okay... so please Xara, let me help you with that because I know you want yourself feel better"

She don't care about the pain but she felt getting hurt. She can't trust on me because she thinks I'm a bad*ss but, I did save her from falling, and now, I'm not that bad. Xara seems to be worry about her pain, I'm worry too.

After silent for a few seconds, Xara sighed and replied 'Fine...'

When she accepted it, I took out the bandages and slow wrapped around her wounded arm. Then she looked at me and said 'Thank you'

"Alright ! Since I think we're lost in this giant place with a lot of trees around us (I mean 'forest') , I guess we're together again to find the way to get back the underneath... BUT, make sure you are NOT getting close, NOT holding my hand, NOT flirting me, NOT touching my body, especially NOT staring at my but--"

She was cut off the words from my stifling a snicker because of the end the fact is so FUNNY for me when she said it. She noticed my laughing.

"Okay that is not funny ! It's actually not joke !" She said seriously

"Okay ! Okay ! I'm not laughing"

"Okay ! Now, did you understand what I'm saying to you ?"

"Yes ! I understand everything about you said and the last fact is about you b--"

I cut off from my snickering but I can't hold on for long, and now, I laughed so hard as I noticed Xara's expression in an anger or serious way.

"Just stop it !"

"Okay ! I'll stop... Anyway, should we walk and get back to the underneath ?"

"Yeah..."

We walked together through the forest but, I'm making sure that I'm not almost close to her. While we're walking, I just stared at her for a little as I looked down at the back of her lower body. I smirked. But, I noticed she looked at me for what I stare at her body as she stopped.

"What are you looking at ?!" She yelled angrily as I tried to hold my laughter which I don't want to laugh loudly. Why can't I stop thinking about it ? Because it's so funny for me but I don't know why to myself. Then I shocked and snapped out from myself.

"Nothing ! Nothing ! Let's just continue"

We continued to walk.

Suddenly, I heard the bushes shaking. Then I turned around to find the sudden but, nothing happen as I ignore it and continuing. Well, I'm pretty sure it's not someone behind the bush. If someone, Was it Jesse ? The Warden ? or The Ninja ? and I'm sure it's not Stella...

  --------------------------------------------------------------- 

It's NOT writer's block when I wrote this part so SHORT...

I wrote it short because I have no time to write...

By the way guys, if you can guess SOMEONE who is behind and make the bush shaking, then who ? well It's not SPOILERS when you answer because I haven't said that yet... Well maybe the answer will be reveal at the next part.

EDIT: If you wondering why there's no violence, gore, and Xara's massive pain on this story (or this part and the previous part), I'm sure it will start happening soon...

That's all, See ya, Romara fans... <3