I Gotta Learn To Say Goodbye Chapter 1

I had just came back from dance class. I have dance class every saturday and after that I usually go to my friends house, Nika, for a sleep-over that night; I was walking back to my house, to pack my stuff and get ready for one awesome sleep-over!

While I was walking back to my house I was playing ' Angry Birds ' and listening to ' Chasing the sun ' so I couldn't EXACLY see what was infront of me. I was on the last level of ' Angry Birds ' and I was stuck!

" YES! " I shouted

I finally won the last part! YES!

Thank god no-one was around there too see me. I Shouted too loud! But I saw a guy getting closer to me ... too close ...

" Ow! " He hit me and fell on the ground; my bag also falling next to me. I scrached my head and looked up and saw him looking at the ground, confused, he was also scarching his head. At that moment he found out what was actually going on.

" Oh my god... I'm so sorry " His eyes went round.

I didn't answer, I was searching for my bag that was behind me and I couldn't see. I frowned at him " Ow " I said again, My back hurt.

" You should be more careful! " I frowned

" Here, let me help you " He said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

...

But what did I see ...? Oh my god ...

I faced Nathan James Sykes. My eyes widened.

" Oh my god! I'm so sorry... " I looked at him ; I didn't have to say sorry becuase he was the one who hit me but I couldn't just say nothing to THENathan Sykes!

WHY didn't I figure that out!

" This was all my fault! I'm so sorry, I'm just so sorry ... "

" There's no need to be sorry, I should be sorry... " He stopped " What's your name by the way? " He smiled a me.

I kept in control " Lily " I said " I'm Nathan " He said.

" Yeah I know " I grinned. He laughed

He Bit his lip " Ok then ... " He turned around for a second and 'I think' wrote something and turned around again. " I'm sorry anyways " He said

" No prob, It was actually my fault " He laughed.

I didn't waist any time, I started looking for my bag.

" Here, I'll get it for you " He continued " It's there " As he pointed to my bag that had fell behind me. He didn't give me the chance to get it cause it picked it up himself and gave it to me.

" Thank you " I smiled " I'm a big fan and am so glad I met you " I grinned " Haha no prob, farewell " He winked at me and left.

Farewell?

I ran to my house and put my phone in my pocket. I opened the door quite quick " MOM! " I shouted " MOM! " I shouted again " I MET NATHAN SYKES "

" That's great honey " She answered, eh why does my mom have to be like this? I bet the coolest mom would come and scream with me too. I laughed at my-self. I packed my stuff immediantly and went to Nika's house.

*

I knocked on Nika's door. She opened the door with a cake in her hand; I laughed

" Heeeeeey! " I said " Heeey com'on " She replied

" You'll NEVER guess what happened! " I grinned " Oh! Is there a dance competition coming up? " She laughed as she closed the door.

I decided not to tell her till we go up to her room.

After we had some Orange juice, we went to her room. I brought the bag that was with me when Nathan hit me to show her the BAG THAT NATHAN JAMES SYKES TOUCHED WITH HIS OWN HANDS!

--

" NIKA NIKA NIKA! " I shouted " OMG OMG OMG I KNOOOOOW LILY! " She said " I wish I was with you when you met him! What happened?! Tell me everything! " She grinned

" Well I was playing with my phone when he hit me and I fell, then after he said sorry and stuff, he picked my bag and gave it to me " I said. I showed my bag to her " THE BAG THAT NATHAN TOUCHED! " I laughed softly.

She took a closer look " Hey, what's that? " She pointed to a paper which was hangged on the zipper of my bag.

I looked at it " I don't know, it must be trash " I picked it up and opened it. My eyes widened; my mouth was open.

" What is it? " Nika asked; I didn't answer I was still confused. I passed her the paper; Her eyes also widened.

" No joke? " She asked me " Nope ... " I bit my lip. We both kept quite for a long time.

When Nathan Turned around he wrote his number on a paper and under it he wrote:

' Make sure no-one gets any idea of this ;) xx '

Now I understood what was going on. I explained everything to Nika!

" So THAT'S what he did when he turned around " She contiued " Did you see him write that? "

I taught for a moment " Yeah ... Yeah I guess so " I shook my head.

" awesome " She murmured. I nodded

" So are you going to call him eventually? " Nika said as she took a bite on her cake. I looked at her and roled my eyes

What was she thinking?

" Nika, What do YOU think? " I sighed " Maybe, Yes, No ... I DON'T KNOW " She said, she took another bite on her cake; I laughed.

" We ARE going to call Nathan James Sykes " I said as I put my hand on her shoulder.

" We? " She mumbled " Yes, WE " I grinned. She smiled I smiled back.

" oh wait, maybe I should text him before calling, don't you think? " I questioned. " yeah, " she replied

" So ... are we going to get this sleep-over started?! " I laughed

" WHOO HOO! " We shouted

----------------------

So this is my first fan fiction on wattpad, I reaaaaaaaally hope ya'll like it!

please Vote/Comment/Fan - Rose ;) x