-Rants about Wattpad.

My rants about Wattpad:

Image size: Wattpad specifies for your profile picture to be 256x256. The bigger the size the better the quality is, so basically Wattpad are saying that they want your profile pictures to be of terrible quality. Or if you get the biggest dimensions you can and then it cuts of the top part, which is like the most important part.

P.S. Wattpad, please take this a serious complaint; it's really quite annoying.

Updating: I cannot tell you how many times I have followed someone because I think the first chapter of their story is cool and then I go on to see that there is no other chapter. 4 months pass by and no update. Another 4 months go by... no update. Its particularly annoying when its famous people on Wattpad. Or 'popular' should I say. It's like, we'd all wish to have so many people like us like they like you, but your just wasting it. People follow you and expect you to at least care about their followers by um- having the sense to update? I know not everyone out there does this; in fact I know lots of people who don't, but I have seen people like that and if I'm honest, it can be quite insulting. I also know that some people may have technical issues. But the people I'm talking about have promised. I have plenty of time on technology, but I'd never make a promise I'd update because chances are, you'll completely forget.

Fan fictions about pointless beings: If I have seen any fan fiction, its about 'that band that I hate so much they need to be executed and I wish one of them marries Henry the 8th so they can be killed because they must otherwise I'll develop anger management issues or something.' Yes that band. It's already enough that those people exist but the stories tend to end up being extremely inappropriate. Its like I'm not a little kid but I don't count as a teenager yet. Some people even younger than me create those types of fan fictions with those types of story lines. It's really sickening. What's happening to our world today?