Chapter 1

~Writers Message: Hey guys! Omg this is my first ever fanfic and it's a Janoskian one! I really hope you guys like it! It's my first so go easy on me! This chapter is boring I know, but by chapter 3 the boys will be involved so don't judge by the first chapter :P please give me feedback! It would mean so much! Thanks for reading! xoxo Grecia <3~

CHAPTER 1- Leaving

"Mum, what time do we have to leave tomorrow?" I asked my mother who was sitting on her bedroom floor, packing her suitcase.

"We have to be at the airport by 6 am hon" she replied.

I lay back on her bed and closed my eyes for a moment thinking about my life here in Queensland. I love my life in QLD. I have great friends, an amazing boyfriend and all my family lives here.. Well not all my family. My Aunt Olivia lives in Melbourne and since my mum got a job there, Aunt Olivia said we can stay with her for a while. Just until we find our own place so my brother and I had no choice but to move to Melbourne with mum. My phone vibrated and I fluttered my eyes open.

*Text from Jessie*

-Babe, I know I've said this so many times but I'm gonna miss u so much! I don't know what I'm gonna do without u. I love u baby but I hope u have a nice time in melb. Txt me as soon as u get there. Love u xxx-

I smiled sadly and let out a soft sigh. I texted him back

*Text to Jessie*

-Aww Jessie :( you'll be fine without me babe. I'm gonna miss you too! I really wish I didn't have to go but mum won't have it any other way. I love you more! Lailah <3 xox-

I pressed the send button and put the phone in my pocket.

"That's the last of it!" Mum said closing the suitcase and stretching her arms over her head.

"Lailah, you should get to bed sweetie, we have to get up early tomorrow!" smiled mum, touching my cheek. I smiled at her and nodded.

"Goodnight mum, I love you" I said as I walked out of her bedroom and into mine. I flicked on the light and sighed as I saw my older brother sprawled on his bed snoring loudly. I grabbed my pajamas and threw them on. Then, I grabbed my phone and texted my best friend, Jasmine.

*Text to Jasmine*

-Jaaaaaaaaz! I am majorly depressed! I don't wanna leave :( you won't replace me right?! I can't imagine you having another bestie! Well, I gtg to sleep now! I have a 5 am wake up call tomorrow -.- I love you Jazzy! <3 xoxo Lay.-

I crawled into bed and almost immediately, my phone vibrated with a new message from Jasmine.

*Text from Jaz*

-Girl! No one in the world can replace you! You've gotten me through so much and I'm gonna be so lost without you :( you're so important to me and I can't believe you're leaving!!! Don't be depressed beautiful! You'll be fine in Melbourne! Everyone will love you! What's not to love?! Anyway, night babes. Love you too! x-

I felt my eyes get all teary but I quickly wiped them away and lay back on my pillow. I looked out the window and saw the beautiful full moon in the sky. The stars were twinkling and I felt my eyes slowly closing.

"LAY! WAKE UP!!" Shouted Lucas, my brother. My eyes shot open and I quickly sat up straight.

"What time is it?" I yawned, rubbing my eyes.

"Time to get up off your ass and get ready!" Yelled Lucas. I rolled my eyes and got out of bed. I walked into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like a mess! I brushed my long black hair before hopping in the shower.