Nobody knows me, chapter eight >>>>

Chapter eight

Pov: J

Every minute that went past felt like an hour. Every hour felt like a day.

There were no windows in the doors, so there was no way of knowing what was happening. What made it worse was the fact that the walls were sound proof; there was no way of knowing what was happening. Hours of me patiently waiting, by patiently I mean pacing up and down the corridor. If you have ever been in this situation then you will know that being patient is impossible.

"I’m so so sorry.  ..."

The doctor had come out and said something I just couldn't bear to hear.

"... They just were not strong enough to make it. Their injuries were too great."

My best friends were dead.

My blood began to boil and my sadness fed the anger like it was a raging wolf craving blood.

"No! It can't be they are stronger than that. I know them."

I felt pain and loss surge through my body. The pain began to burn like fire, my bones began to snap and join again at different angles. The pain lasted hours. I speed through my veins moving to my heart. It hurt but I deserved it I was not there to protect them I got them kill if only I wasn't so selfish. I don't know what the pain is I don't know what is happening be I don't care this is what I deserve.

I held back my screams of pain that threaten to break through. The pain increased I can no longer hold them back my skin tightens over my bones, I feel my nose lengthening. I want to die I want to beg for someone to kill me but dyeing would be too easy and wouldn't avenge Ben and Kyle. I know that I am no long human my pain has changed me. And has gone.

I feel taller bigger stronger. Can feel the power that my body now has. What am I? I am a wolf.

I let a howl ripple from my lips.