Chapter 5

Smith was locked in a carage."What does this man want from me?"said Smith.Smith looked out in the window and he saw a crystal castle."Its even bigger then the other palace"he said. The carage stoped. Two men opened the carage door." Its time" said one of them.They grabbed Smith and went in the castle. The castle is fulled with crystal chandeliers, and Aqua rugs."This castle is soo blue"said Smith. They pushed Smith to his nees. The man was holding the girl and he layed her down on the chair.

                  "I dont understand!"Said Megan. " The door was here, right her!"she said. Megan ran towards her other neighbors house and knocked on the door. Max Ronold opened the door. "May i help you?he said."Hello Mr Ronold, I was wondering if you, saw the door in the tree"she stopped. Max stared at her as if shes crazy or something."What do you mean?"he said.

                                        "Where did it go!"said Bella."Bella! Where are you?"yelled Jonathan. Jonathan finally found her sister."Why are you standing infront of a wall"he said.Bella eyebolled him."Dont you understand! This is were everything happend! Marabeth went in that door and never came back"cried Bella. "But I dont see a door"he said. Bella fell down her nees and started to cry. "I promised mom that I will find her and bring her back!"she said." We all promised her, we need to find Marabeth because shes the oldest"he said."After that creep killed her, we only have each other"said Jonathan.

                  The man then looked at Smith."Untie him"he demand. The men untied Smith and he stood up."Now we are both equal"said the man. Smith just stayed quiet. The man stood up. I'm King Masion, formarily the King of Octavia. Smiths eyes grew wide."Your the king!"said Smith."And your father"said King Masion.Smith stood silent for a moment."How are you my father, my father is jackson, the man who did any thing to keep his family survive!"said Smith."I heard stories about you dieing in the war, but your alive"said Smith."I cant believe it"said Smith. Suddenly the girl woke up. "yawwwwn"she said.She looked at us dumbly."Um, where i'm I"said the girl." Your in my castle"said King Masion."King Masion?"she said."I must be in a dream, I had a dream about going into a golden door and i got hit with something, there I am in the dream with you people"she said then looks at Smith."Plus my father died, and his name was Masion"she said."I'm afraid not, I'm not your father, jameson is"Said King Masion."Your kidding me right"she said." You shall now the truth, right now"Said the King.