Sirius is amused and the dark lord is rethinking his life choices.

"Which side are you on Potter?" That was the question on almost everyone's tung. A week ago they would have told you the light before sending you to St.Mungo's for insinuating that he wasn't but now they weren't so sure.               " Neither for I am on my own side. I'm on the side that benefits my family and I. I've never been on any side but the one that would protect my loved ones. Everyone merely assumed that I was light simply because my parents were." Harry told them looking serious which really didn't suit him according to the resident dark lord who had garnered a look of thoughtfulness at the raven haired boys speech. Tom Riddle was learning that he should disregard everything that he knew about the boy as it seemed that nothing that he knew about him was true.
    At everyone's confusion Sirius burst out laughing. Sirius has known since he had met his grandson that he was neutral and nothing would change this, not for gold or fame. Harry was fiercfully protective of his family and not even the dark lord could have stopped him from keeping them safe. Sirius just knew that the next few days would be extremely amusing to him.