Chapter 1.

Help me, somebody, anybody, please help me!" Lucy screamed with all her might. Nobody heard her, of course.

Lucy was blindfolded. She couldn't see anything. Her hands and legs were tied up with a rope. There was no way of escaping for her. No way.

-Next Day (Saturday, 29 March).-

Cynthia's POV:

My phone rang. The call was from Detective Chris. I picked it up and he said, "Cynthia. A girl named Lucy Coleman was found dead in an abandoned warehouse in a forest. I texted you the address."

"Alright, I'll be there as soon as possible," I replied before I hung up.

"Another case again..." I thought as I got ready and left home.

This was my 2nd year being a detective, I was 20 this year.

I rushed down to the parking lot to look for my car. After I found my car, I drove to the address that I was supposed to go to.

Chris' POV:

As I waited for Cynthia to arrive, I looked around the crime scene. The forensics were determinating Lucy's cause and time of death. Lucy was wearing her school uniform with her name tag when we arrived at the crime scene. That's how we found out that her name was Lucy. After around ten minutes, the forensics determined that the time of her death was around 1 day ago, late at night, around 10 - 11 PM. The cause of Lucy's death was overbleeding. Lucy was badly injured and she had a huge cut on her stomach. I pitied her and her family.

Cynthia's POV:

I arrived at the crime scene about fifteen minutes later. I walked up to Chris and he informed me about Lucy's time and cause of death. I sighed and took a look at Lucy. The cut on her stomach was so huge, it was terrifying. She had bruises around her legs and arms too. She must have suffered a lot.

I asked Chris more about the case. He told me a man named Aaron found her. The police officers questioned him and he told them he was venturing around the forest when he came across the abandoned warehouse. As he walked past the warehouse, he saw blood near the entrance. Hence, he walked into the warehouse and saw Lucy.

He could be telling the truth. Lucy was near the entrance when the officers arrived at the crime scene, and she had been bleeding profusely. The blood could have flowed towards the direction of the entrance. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, that was chapter one of 'who did it'. I hope you guys liked the story. Please comment and let me know what you thought about it? (: thanks guys. <3