Starry Skies- a Soul Eater Fan Fic

*not edited*

cover made my me!

______________________________________________________________________________-

Black Star's Pov

We were eating lunch in the cafateria, and Kid was talking about symmitry again. I got bored and went for a walk, I got to the roof. That's where I hang out most of the time when I want to be by myself. Today was different, I saw a girl standing on the top of the wall and she looked like she was going to jump too. She looked at me, she had her bangs over one of her eyes, one half was black the other red. There was three white stripes, like Kid's, exept they when all the was around her head.

She had Icy blue eyes that seem to peirce your soul. She stepped down and walked over to the corner where a black trench coat and a white japanese ceremic Ookami mask were. She put those on and jumped off the roof. When I looked down I saw nothing.

Was it a figment of my imagination? Or did I just see my dream girl?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

X's Pov

I was on the roof admiring Death City, when out of nowhere a boy with spiky blue hair and star tattoos on his shoulders appeared. We stayed like that and a few minutes later I desided to leave. I went and set up a meeting with Lord Death, my saposable father.

_-_--__----__--- Next Day__---___----___-_-_-

I was wearing my White Japanese ceramic Ookami mask and black trench coat as I walked into Lord Death's Office/ Room. I came face to face with him, a blue skinned zombie said, "This kid claims to be yours Lord Death, sir, and the kid wouldn't leave with out seeing you." Lord Death said, "You are dismissed Sid." with that the blue zombie left the room.

"Please sit down and have some tea with me." he said.

I sat, "Who is your mother?" is the first question he asked me. Then I realized I didn't know. I shrug.

"Hmm, what makes you think that I am your father?" he asked me next.

"Because of my eye." I reply.

He tilts his head to the side, "Really? If you don't mind me asking to see?" he said.

I shake my head, "No."

"Tell me what your mother looks like then." he says instead.

"She has dirty blonde hair that goes a little bit past her shoulder blades, green eyes, she has sharp features, and there's a scar of a wolf claw on her right foot." I say.

He looks up, "Can I see your face?"

I remove my mask, "Yes you have stripes just like Kid. Do you have any powers or ablilities?" he asks.

I showed him, "Yes that is reaper magic, so what's your name?"

"X" I say.

"So X why did you come find me and how did you know I was your father?" he asks tilting his head again.

I let out a sigh, " I came to find you because I knew that my father wasn't a werewolf, and my mother told me by accendent and told me to forget it. I need help anyway,"

"What sorta help?" he asks.

"When I was seven my step father started abusing my mother, when she left recently he started beating me. I left too,to see if my real father wasn't like that at all or something."

"I don't know what to do at the moment, but would you like to join the DWMA?" he asks.

This time I tilt my head, "What's that?" I ask curiously.

"It's this building your standing in! You take classes and missions to stop tainted human souls from turning into a keshin. The goal is to collect 99 evil human souls and 1 witch soul." he said.

"Sure." I reply

I put my mask on, "Do you have anywhere to stay tonight?" Lord Death asks me. I shake my head, he turns to the mirror talking to someone for awhile then says, "You will be sleeping over at Kid's house, he is your brother. Don't be afraid to ask questions!" he says as I leave the room.

In the hallway I bump into the blue haired boy, "Hey watch it," he was going to say more I could tell. I just stared down the hall. Where he was walking away. "You must be X" said a voice beside me. I turn around, "I'm Death the Kid, follow me." I follow him as we exited the school and walked to his house. When we got inside I was tackled to the ground by a short-haired blonde girl.

"Patty get off of her!" Kid said. I got up, "Hey Kid who's your friend?" another, taller blonde haired girl said, she had long hair. "Liz she will be staying here awhile, why dont you show her around?" Kid said. "How do you know it's a girl?" Liz said. "Because of my father, now go show her around." He said. They showed me around the large house. We were eating dinner. "So what's your name?" Patty said. "X" I simply reply and begin eating again.

They showed me where I was sleeping and I went to bed.

______________________________________________________________________________

Black Star's Pov

I look to see who bumped me in the hallway, no one bumps Black Star and gets away with it! I turn and see that girl from the roof wearing the white Ookami mask. I walk quickly down the hall to hide my red face as I start blushing.

I had a crush on her. No doubt about it either, it's a new feeling to me but it's nothing I can't handle. Because I am Black Star! The biggest star of them all! I don't even know her either. "Black Star is something wrong?" Tsubaki my weapon asks. "Nope." I reply "Nothing?" she asks again. "Nothin'." I say.

I was thinking about that girl, I don't even know her name.

I guess I'll see if I can find her tommarrow. I hope.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

X's Pov

I woke up as Liz and Patty tell me that they're going shopping for my school uniform and want me to come with them.

"Fine." I say to them, they left my room so I took a shower and changed into a black tee-shirt and dark blue jeans, finishing with black converse. I walk down the stairs as I see Liz and Patty waiting for me.

When we were done shopping my school uniform had a black top with a red stripe going from my left shoulder to my right hip with sleeves that ended at my elbow, I had black jeans with knee high lace up boots, and a black cape that looked like a vampire's but all black. It was 5:30 now and I helped Liz and Patty fix dinner. We finished at 6:30 and started eating, "I wonder where Kid is." Liz said. "Patty do you know where he went?" Liz asked Patty. "He said he was doing something important and will come home late." Patty said. We contiued eating, when I was done I excused my self and put my plate away.

I took a shower and put my wolf pajama pants on and a tee shirt. I lay on my bed staring at the ceiling, the blue haired boy came to mind. I like him. The thought startled me and I fell off the bed with a loud thunk.

"Ow." I said rubbing my head. I heard  the sound of the front door opening and went to see who it was.

=============================================================================

what do you think?

Comment

Vote

Fan

Fav