The Ship of Dreams: The Untold Mindless Story

A/N I was bored watching the titanic, the best and my favorite movie of all time, and i decided to write this, because of how much I think Ray reflects the character of Jack Dawson. This story takes place in more modern times than the original. This story is written for fun so you are free to judge.This section is just introducing character and concept.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

                                                              Major Characters

Rosaline Hazel DeLewis- Just another pretty useless rich girl, hasnt lifted a finger since the day she was born. Uptight and snobby but wants to break free through love or even death. Her mother pressures her into living this terrible life for her own benifit. Her whole bloodline had wealthy blood thinking that money was everything, but what Rosaline truly wants is true love, not the artificial one she is given through her arranged marriage to Chresanto August.

Randy Smith- Born and raised in the street. Abandoned by his parents at the age of 10 Randy Smith was born to be tough. Dont get me wrong this boy has gone through endless nights of nightmare and torture trying to find his parents, or just somebody to love him. The only ways to express his torment was through his love of dance and the bitter sweetness he found from drawing.

Chresanto August- Same as Rosaline, a handsome rich boy that came from a bloodline of wealth. Engaged to Rosaline in which he loves dearly, but maybe a little to much. He craves power whether he get it through love, wealth.....or abuse.

Craig DeLewis- Ofcourse, the brother to Rosaline DeLewis. He loves his sister dearly and will do most anything to protect her. Despises Chresanto because he knows there is some type of evil in him. Disagreeing with his mother in most everything, seeing that Rosaline needs to be let free, but he knows his mother  craves wealth and Rosaline marrying Chresanto is the only way to make the wealth stay in her hands.

Jacob Perez- Best friend to Randy Smith. The one who noticed his talents and helped him make money from it. Jacob was also raised on the street with his sickly Mother and two little sisters and has worked hard as a street dancer all his life to protect them. When he found Ray they formed a duo as dancers. They are closest to each other and have a great amount of trust for each other.

Mairiee DeLewis- The conceited and greedy mother of Rosaline and Craig. She craves wealth, and power must always be in her hands, much like Chresanto. Since her husband passed away her wealth is slowly fading and she knows that from Rosaline and Chresantos marriage will be the easiest way to gain it all back. She often fights with her son, Craig over her issues of wealth but her selfishness over rules his ideas.

Lilian August- The mother of Chresanto August. She is a sweet, kind woman. Rosaline often goes to her for help and advice. She disagrees with the arranged marriage and sees the evil in her husband, Thomas, and her son Chresanto. But both are abusive of her so she cant break away. She was also in an arranged marriage, which is now her biggest problem.

Thomas August- An evil and cruel man that loves the idea of the marriage. He abuses his wife so she may never leave him. He also disciplines his son to be exactly like him. Hopefully, this will stab him in the back.

Elizabeth Francis- New to the rich blood. She married into this life. She is the gossip of the dinner table known as strange and impolite. Ray eventually turns to her for all the help that he needs, and she is actually quite normal.

                                                               Minor Characters

Symphony Perez- The sick mother of Jacob Perez battling an unknown sickness and cannot get a doctor because of poverty. She smokes only making the sickness worse and Jacob begs her to stop, but his addiction to smoking isnt making a great influence.

Harmony&Melody Perez- The younger twin sisters of Jacob and the daughters of Symphony. Although twins they are completely different. Harmony likes to help her mother and is very timid. Melody is the adventurous type and wants to get out of her tiny world.

Daniel Simmons- One of the roomates to Randy and Jacob. Mature but reliable, he is the one the boys go to for advice.

Jaden Smith- The second roomate to Randy and Jacob. The one to make you laugh on a bad day, even in the oddest moments.

The Gypsies- ??? Said to be magic, one look and you instantly fall in love.

Captain James Hamilton- A very nice but overconfident man, says his ship was unsinkable, but lets just wait and see.

_________________________________________________________________________________

A/N HOPE YOU LIKE THE IDEA, TITANIC WITH A TWIST AND YES I ADDED JADEN AND DIGGY, DONT HATE. THERE ARE THREE PARTS OPEN FOR THE GYPSIES AND I NEED THEM SOON SO HIT ME UP IN THE COMMENT SECTION. I WILL POST THE FIRST OFFICIAL CHAPTER SOON.