Judge's houses

Jesy's POV

It's been a week since I got put into the group. We all stayed at Perrie's house and hung out,got to know each other. It's been a good experience.

Currently were on are way to the airport to fly over to Greece so we can sing a judges houses and find out who are mentor will be. I'm nervous but jenny texted me and let me know that Kelly is her mentor which leads me to 3 people.

"Jesy let's go" I hear jades voice calling me. I get my stuff and go in to the airport. When I walk in I see the one person I was dreading to see

The Zayn Malik . And the rest of one direction. This is perfect!

I see Liam and the rest of the lads head to are way.

"Hi Jesy!" Liam says while giving me a hug. I love his hugs! If he wasn't with Danielle I'd probably date him but payzer makes such a cute couple! I ship them to hard to have them separate!!!

"Hi Liam! Hi boys!" I say as I hug each of them all.

"Girls this is one direction, boys this is Perrie,Leigh-Anne and jade" I say pointing at each one as they say there hello's.

"So what are you doing here jess?" Louis asks. "Heading to Greece to meet our mentor, why are y'all here?" I ask. "Same as y'all but to help out With the judging" Zayn says with a low voice.

"Nice" I say.

Awkward .

*skips to judges houses*

We're currently waiting to see who are judge is, I've been kik'ing jenny all day! With all this nervousness you need your bestie to be there, considering she's going throe the same thing.

"Who do think it will be Jess?" Leigh asks.

"I'm hoping Tulisa, she's been a role model of mine". I say

We all hear the door open and stop what where doing. This is it! We find out.

We see Tulisa running into the room! I scream an run to be the first one to hug her! My happiness has token over me at the moment.

She all let us know what's the full detail and that we start singing for her tomorrow. The other girls and I were practicing all night to get the vocals right.

---------- morning ----------

I wake up and start getting ready, I wake jade up first since she called the shower after I did. I start curling my hair and put on a loose crop-top that's long sleeve a baggy jeans.

I walk to the kitchen and see a chef. "Hello, how may I help you?" The chef asks. I can tell he's Hispanic and can't speak much English so I decided to reply in Spanish.

"Hola, me puede dar wuevo con pan tostado? Y caffe?" ( "hello, can I have some eggs with toast and a coffee?") "si señora" ("yes mam")

As I wait I check my phone and see a message from jenny.

Jenny- hey girl! Just wanted to let you know I'll be going to the live shows!!!! I'm so happy!!! Lol . Well you must have a lot of practice to do! But I wish the best for you!

Jesy- congrats! I'm so happy for you! And thanks! I'll text you when I'm done to let you know (:

I lock my phone and see the chef put my breakfast in the table. I start eating and see zayn walk in. Why is he here?!! Ugh!

"Good morning" zayn says and decided to sit next to me. "Good morning" I reply back and unlock my phone trying to avoid the attention.

"Are you excited?"

"Yeah I'm kinda nervous but.. Yeah" I answer back still looking at my phone scrolling threw Instagram.

"Don't be, plus I'm going to be right there watching you"Zayn says holding my hand.

"Excuse me" I say pulling my hand out. "You broke up with me about like a week ago,and here you are holding my hand acting like were together? I'm sorry but it's eather were together or not. I'm not a free trial" I say as I grab my breakfast and head to the living room. I'm not with him,I'm not a free trial and I'm not letting him get in my way!

___________________

I know it's been a while .-. Lol! Well yeah... I hope everyone has been enjoying there summer! And gets who gets to go see one direction on August 24th at the AT&T stadium??????!!!!

THIS GIRL!!!!!!! ^0^