Chapter 1

2009-

Alex

I directed my attention to my right side, where the love of my life was cuddled up next to me.

She was beautiful. Everything about her was perfect. The way she always let her long, light brown hair fall in perfect waves down her back. The goofy lop-sided grin that was always plastered on her face no matter what. The bright nose ring that sat on her adorable button nose. And her eyes, her enchanting blue eyes I loved the most. My life was truly complete now, thanks to my amazing fiancé, who wasn't just my other half, she was my everything. And we would soon become the parents of a little baby boy.

"Babe?" she waved her hand in front of me, distracting me from my thoughts.

"What? Oh, sorry, day dreaming again."

She smiled and repeated herself. "I said, when's your next tour and how long will it last?"

She repositioned herself so she was sitting on my laps.

A big grin escaped my lips as I laughed.

"What? Why are you laughing?" she frowned.

I smiled even more, placing a kiss on her nose, forehead, cheeks, then finally, her lips.

"So are you going to answer my question or...?" she trailed off as I removed my lips from hers.

"You're such a dork. Did you seriously think I was going to leave you just when you're about to explode?!" I teased.

She faked a hurt expression on her face before cracking up and kissing me.

"Alright, love birds, serious matter now. Can I be the kid's godfather?" Jack asked, excitement clear in his tone.

I nodded for what seemed like the thousand time to his question. We had already told him that he would be the godfather but it was like he was trying to make us change our minds.

Jack cheered and jumped around my living room, making a scene, bragging to Rian and Zack that we had picked him. He only earned glares and annoyed voices telling him to shut up.

The door bell rang and immediately Cass & Rian ran to open it, knowing it was the pizza delivery man.

Moments later, everyone who was gathered in my living room was now in the kitchen, munching away on pizza. This gave me some alone time with my soon-to-be wife.

I wrapped my arms around her belly making her chuckle. I gave her a confused look and seeing the look on my face, she tried to explain.

"I just felt him kick. Something about your touch makes him happy." she smirked.

"Well, he makes me happy, you make me happy."

She giggled and pressed her lips to mine.

"Hm... doesn't it surprise you how fast time passed? In a matter of months, we'll be married. And in a matter of weeks, I'll bring our baby boy to the world." she said as she rubbed her belly.

And it did, everything that was going on in my life really did surprise me. Never did I think I would fall for our band's photographer or that she would feel the same way. I especially never imagined us being engaged and about to have our first born child. To think, just 4 years ago I bumped into her on accident and made her spill coffee on her new camera. Gosh, she hated me after that.

{Flash back}

"I'm really excited for this tour!" I cheered to my band mates, Jack, Zack, and Rian.
"Why? We've toured Europe before." Rian said as we entered the Hopeless Records building.
"Don't know. I just have a good feeling about this tour."
"Well, if you ask me, maybe we'll find a beautiful European girl and fall in love?" Jack joked as he passed me my coffee.
"Ha love? Yeah, that'll be the day." I rolled my eyes.
I quickly turned around and started walking to Matt Flyzik's office. Matt was our tour manager and also our friend. Just as I started walking, I bumped in to a short girl with dark blond, medium length hair, a nose ring and bright blue eyes.
"What the fuck!?" she yelled as my hot coffee made contact with her DSLR Nikon camera. In other words, it was a professional fancy camera.
"I am so sorry, I didn't see you!" I responded.
"Ah shit, my camera, no! Fucking watch where you're going next time, dumbass!" she screeched, inspecting her camera for the damage.
I heard the guys cooing in the background.
"Uh, excuse me? You weren't exactly watching where you were going either! And big deal, it's just a camera!" I growled back.
She glared at me and got in my face.
"Big deal? It was my new fucking camera. What's the big deal about your face? You've had it for years, nobody would mind if I burned it with hot coffee!" she spat.
"Huh. Who the fuck do you think you are? What's your name?" I snapped.
"It doesn't matter, you owe me a new camera."
"Ha ha, like hell I do. Not unless you admit that this was as much your fault as it is mine."
"You bumped into me!"
"Looks like you're not getting a new camera after all." I huffed.
"Fuck you, I hate you!"
She stormed away, swaying her small hips dramatically.
"Woah. You just got told off by a really pretty girl." Jack added as we watched the small woman storm off.
I glared at him and continued walking.

"You guys are late." Flyzik informed us as we walked into his office.
"Yeah, sorry. Alex bumped into a really pretty yet furious girl." Rian answered for us.
"Hm? Really? What'd you do to her?" Flyzik  directed to me.
"Nothing! I accidentally bumped into her and spilled coffee on her new camera." I shrugged.
"Doesn't sound like nothing. But whatever, sit down. We have to discuss a couple things. First off, you have a new photographer for this tour. Hm... her name is Skylar. She actually just left my office."
All four of us looked up at him with surprised faces.
"She?" Zack asked, though we were all wondering the same thing.
"Yup, and before you goofs get too excited, you know better than to date a crew member. Okay? She. Is. Off. Limits!" Flyzik spoke.
We all nodded in agreement, already knowing his rules.
"Can you at least tell us what she looks like?" Jack pleaded.
Flyzik thought about it for a while then nodded. "She's kind of short, has dark blondish hair, and um... oh, really bright blue eyes."
Jack, Zack, and Rian all turned to look at me with grins plastered on their faces.
I grunted, "Does she have a nose ring?"
"Yeah, how'd you know?" Matt asked.
"Ugh! That's the girl I bumped into! She's mean and she hates me, she even told me!"
Matt chuckled. "You'll manage. Besides, I'd rather have her hate you than love you."
"I don't like her." I pouted.
"You don't have to, all you have to do is pose for her. You don't even have to talk to her."
"Agh, fine."
I didn't even pay attention to the other news. All I could think about was how miserable I was going to be with this Skylar girl on tour.