A percy jackson truth or dare

Hi guys writing a new book i saw a couple of these and thought they would be cool!

Annabeth: I've been in these and they are not cool.

Me:Not to you.

Annabeth: Then why don't you be in them.

Me: Someone has to write the story.

Annabeth: Make a new charater and become one with your story.

Me:Become one with my story? Have you been around Apollo again?

Percy: Yes and it drives me insane.

Annabeth:Excuse me?

Percy: I mean yours are good.. Nevermind we arent even talking about me

Annabeth:Do it.

Me: Fine my name is Zura and I'm daughter of zeus.

Annabeth: Let the games begin..

Me: Oh gods.

---------------

Zura

We all sit around the pavilion with nothing to do.

" I'm so bored." I groan.

" Me to." Annabeth sighs sitting at the Athena table.

"Hey Zura truth or dare?" Leo asks coming out of no where.

Crap this boy is literally evil.

" Umm." I look at Annabeth who just smirks as if i told you so. Smart elec.

I get an idea to stall " Wait what are the rules?"

"Hmm." Percy says considering this. Okay Imagine this a whole bunch of powerful kids sitting at dinner playing truth or dare. Even my annoying brother Jason decided to join he's a bit younger than I am but he's really protective.

"Lets go back to my cabin and we'll talk about it there." About ten kids get up interested to play.

Nico,annabeth,percy,leo,jason, conner, Thalia the huntress woop woop go sis, Piper, Katie, Travis,and I all make our way towards the camp fire area. Oh my what have i gotten myself into.

" Rules: We have to either do the dare or truth or shave our head and give up one valuable thing." Annabeth says pulling out a book about it.

"Oh what a joy." I roll my eyes. "Who goes first" i smile.

"If i remember right i was asking you." Leo smirks.

I blush. i was hoping he would forget.

" Hmm truth or dare." You see I'm the daughter of Zeus if i back out i look like a woos but get a truth or take a dare and risk my life.

His sass and my sass i just don't see how we can even have a conservation with out butting heads but we do and we are actually good friends.

"Dare.." I mutter.

"What was that?" He smirks at me.

"I said dare hot head!" I yell.

He smirks with delight. " I dare you to go swimming."

Sounds easy right so freaking easy and everyone looks slightly disappointed except me. I'm terrified i hate water i hate it i hate it i hate it. But he said he wouldn't tell anyone! So the real dare is one no one will know getting out without freaking out.

"Wow going easy on me." I smirk. Acting cool on the outside and picturing me zapping his head on the inside.

"I guess." he shrugs his face in a big grin.

"I don't own any swim suits." I say.

"You have underwear and a bra right?" Travis asks.

" Travis." I smile sweetly.

"Yea?" He cocks a brow.

"Watch out at the next storm." I growl look at him. A look of terror flashes his face as a few laugh. I take off my shoes and socks. Then hesitantly my shirt and pants and scurry into the icy cold water.

"Percy can you help with the water at all"I complain, Looking at him.

"No helping on dares! Start swimming!" Leo sing songs.

I send a bolt his way. "Hey!" He screams.

"Okay this isn't that bad, just keep walking and move your arms t,hey will never know the difference, gods this is cold." I mummer

All the sudden i feel something grab my foot and take me under.

I scream a high pitch wail right before I'm submerged and with a crack of thunder I'm back up. I hear millions of giggles and a roar of laughter as percy comes back up.

"You butt head!" I scream punching him hard in the eye. I would go for the nose but we have a game to play and i punch really hard.

"What the heck it was just a dare." He says holding his hand over his eye.

"Jeez worst cousin ever!" I scream getting out of the water. "Well," I glare at all of them. "Let the games begin, and none of you are safe."I smirk.

Terror flashes everyones face because if anyone knows me if I'm mad and i make a threat it isn't a threat its a promise, and i will make you pay.

-----------------------------------

Me: I hate this game

Annabeth: Told ya

Percy: Well now my eye hurts thanks.

Me: That wasn't me that was Zura now pay attention because I'm about to blow your mind. Okay if Zeus is Athenas Dad then that would make Thalia her sister which would make Annabeth her niece, hence Annabeth would be my neice too. 0.0

Bam logic...

Annabeth:My whole life has been a lie.

Me: Boosh.

Btw Imma update really soon bye guys!!!!