Número Uno

Chloe P.O.V

My Eyes Become Uncocked After He Just Immediately Entered Me Without Warning. I Know This Is So Wrong, but Oooo...It Feels, So Right. I Glance Around The Room Of His Apartment For A Slit Second Trying Not To Feel As Pleasured As I Do Now. Trying To Find Something I Can Focus On ,  but Elijah Has Me Bound. He Must Have Noticed I Wasn't Giving In, and That Made Him Go Deeper. I Moaned Uncontrollably Loud, and He Sped Up The Pace. '' Ugh. Ugh.  Ugh. '', I Yelped While He Thrust Into Me The Feeling Was Unexplainable I Wrapped My Arms Around His Neck When I Did That He Grunted, and Sped Up Even More He Was Abusing My G-Spot. I Truly Feel Like I'm Going To Die From Pleasure. '' Slow. D-Down. '', I Could Barely Get That Out In One Breath He Kissed My Neck Roughly & Chuckled I Knew He Wasn't Going To Slow Down Cause Usually He Would Slow Down, but He Doesn't Have Any Classes Today, and I Take Night Classes, So If You Put That Together I'm Not Going Anywhere For A While. He Suddenly Stopped, and I Scrunched Up My Eye Brows. We Made Eye Contact I Got Lost In His Seductive Dark Brown Eyes That Were Filled With A Mixture Of Love & Lust. He Smiled At My Facial Expression He Kissed Me Roughly Then He Softly Kissed My Right Cheek. Then My Left Cheek. Then My Neck. Then My Breast. Then My Stomach. Then He Kissed A Little Lower From My Stomach Then My Breathing Became Uneven His Head Shot Up At Me, and He Licked His Lips At His Accomplishment Of Finding Another Sweet Spot. He Kissed That Same Spot Again I Knew What Was Coming Next Then I Placed My Hand On His Shoulder, and He Snapped At My Hand, and I Quickly Moved It Away '' Your Going To Learn Not To Touch Me When I'm Working. '', His Deep Voice Sent Chills Threw Out My Body. He Looked At My Luscious Flower, and Blew Softly. I Sat Up On My Elbows Wanting To Get A Full View. My Eyebrow Rose Then His Tongue Entered Me, and I Threw My Head Back, and Moaned. He Wrapped His Arms Around My Legs, and Went Ham. Bruhhh.....Elijah Was On POINT Tongue Fucking, Spelling Shit Out, and More '' Damn Ma You Leaking'', I Flashed Him A Smile Then He Went Back To Work. I Felt Swelling At The Pit Of My Stomach First I Tried Pushing His Head Down, Then I Pulling His Hair, because The Pleasure Was Unbearable. Then I Did The Next Best Thing I Tried Closing My Legs, and He Just Dug His Nails Into My Inner Thighs, and Moaned After That I Stopped Trying, and Just Took It. Then We Heard Someone Banging On The Front Room Door He Stopped Licked His Lips, and Put On A Pair Of Ballers He Didn't Even Care About His Boxers, Then He Left His Room. I Sat Up, and Looked At My Inner Thighs Seeing Four Nail Marks In A Row On Either One They Were Pretty Deep. As I Was Examining My Thighs He Came Back In The Room With A Brochure He Just Threw It To The Side Then Stripped Back Down. '' Who Was It? '', I Said Getting Back In My Position. '' It Was A Jehovah's Witness '', He Re-wrapped His Arms Around My Thighs Just Before He Started He Looked At His Nail Marks, and Kissed Them On Both Thighs, and He Went Back To Work. - 10 Minutes Later - Their He Was Elijah Hard At Work With His Tongue Me With My Head Threw Back, Sweatin Bullets, and Grinding On His Tounge. '' Elijah.... '' That Was The Last Thing I Said Before I Released All I Had. When That Happened I Was Drained Of Energy I New Elijah Wanted To Say Something, because The Bed Was Soaked & He Had A Big Grin Plastered On His Face. '' Chloe...Chloe...Girl I Made You Squirt. '', He Was Clapping & Cheering I Was Half Sleep. '' This Is A New Best Cause Last Time You Was Close, but This Time I Achieved My Goal. '', Then I Yawned He Looked At Me Then Came Over, and Kissed Me On My Forehead '' Go To Sleep Baby Girl You Need Your Energy, because I'm Not Done Yet. '', I Playfully Rolled My Eyes,  and Went To Sleep.

-----------------------------------------

I Don't Know If This Chapter Is Short Or Long,  but Their Will Be Another Update Soon I Just Wanted To Start My New Book Chapter Off Different.