Sex With A Kappa

Chloe's Monologue:

While Its All Happening You Don't Realize What Prices You Have To Pay When Your Done. It's Like A Bottle Of Bliss Then When That Bliss Wears Off Your Now Filled With Regret, and Doubt. I've Tried To Stop Trust Me I Have It's Just Hard, because When Ever We Need Each Other For The Moment We're Their Then We're Out. I Just Hope My People Can, and Will Forgive Me For Doing The Forbidden, because If They Don't It Will Only Resort In Elimination  For The Both Of Us. I Just Wanted To Say To You, and You Only Is That My Name Is Chloe Carter, and I'm Belittling My Sorority By Sleeping With A Kappa.

Elijah Monologue:

Look. I'm Just Going To Come Out, and Say It I'm Elijah Thompson & I'm A Kappa One Of The Main Leader's & I've Been Doing The Unthinkable With A Delta. To Be Honest I Don't Know Why We Can't Be Associated With Them. I Think I Should Know If I'm A Leader, but We Have To Follow A Strict Hand Book, and Not Affiliated With The Delta Gems Were At The Top Of The List, but I Didn't Mean For This To Get This Serious I Don't Know If I'm Catching Feeling Or If This Is Just, because Of The Sex. We Have Tried To Stop We Have We Weren't Talking For Months & We Tried Our Best To Avoid One Another, but Some How We're Back At It Again. We Both Know The Consequences For Those With Higher Ranking, but I Don't Think We Can Stop, and I Don't Want To Admit It, but I'm Scared & When I'm In Her Presence I'm No Longer Scared It's Like All My Worries Just Dissolve.

------------------------------------------------------------

Coughity Cough Cough. Well Peoples I've Just Conjured Up A New Book Cause You Know I'm Just That Creatively Great, and This Book Will Be Different As You Can See Just By The Title You'll Know What To Expect. It Won't Just Be That, but I Have A Good Feeling About This Book I Already Know Of A Certain Follower Who Will Definitely Be In This Book, and I Hope To Get More Of You Involved In This Book...XOXOXO Follow. Read My Other Books. Like My Other Books. Comment On My Books Plzzzz..... & Share My Other Books.

Copyright© 2014