"Australia, here we come!"

Chapter 7:

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 *5 days later*

"WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP, MRS. FORD! BIG DAY AHEAD!" I jumped up, falling to the floor. No one was in my room, but I kept hearing a voice.

"WAKE UP LAUREN! DON'T MAKE ME COME IN THERE!" I heard the voice again. Where was it coming from?! I was laying on the ground, plugging my ears. It was so…freaking…loud. 

"I'M COMING IN THEREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" I heard the voice fade away, and then Louis ran into my room with a blue light saber. Silly Lou… sometimes he acts like he's 5.

"Oh, you're up!" He clapped. Louis walked over to the corner of the room, and I noticed there was a little box with buttons. I had never seen that before.

"I'm in charge of waking everyone up, so I decided to use the intercom on you!" Louis said proudly. I acted like I knew that I had one in my room, but I had no clue.

"Come on, let's go wake up the rest!" Louis grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the room. Why couldn't he let me sleep for five more minutes? Oh yeah, that's right, It's Louis.

Louis and I ran through the kitchen and I saw Tim and Liam setting down breakfast from McDonalds. We eat there literally everyday. We run up the staircase and into a room.

"WAKE UP!" I screamed and Louis went and jumped on top of the bed. I saw Zayn's head peak up from under the covers.

"Go away..." He said half-asleep.

We stayed in his room being completely obnoxious until we saw him get up. Next room, it was Niall's.

"NANDO'S!" I screamed as I run into the room. 

"WHERE?!" Niall pops out of bed and falls on the floor. Louis and I laugh and run into the next room. 

It's Harry's. Louis and I run in and jump on the bed at the exact same time. Harry doesn't budge. I lean down by his face and kiss him on the nose. 

"Wake up, Styles." I say while Louis is still jumping on the bed. Harry gets out and pushes Lou down. He walks out of the room, groggy. 

"Someone is a little rude in the morning." Louis scoffed.

We walk downstairs and everyone is sitting at the table. I grabbed my food and sat down, too.

"Okay, we have a flight at 7. So as soon as you guys finish eating, I want you to hurry up and get ready. We need to get to the airport early." Tim says handing Louis a plate.

"Australia, here we come!" Liam says as he eats a biscuit.

Hooray! I've never been there. I can't wait to get the full tour from Harry like he promised.

I finish eating and make my way up to my room. I put on some skinny jeans and a cute shirt from American Eagle. I do my hair and my makeup. As I'm putting on mascara, I realize I forgot one important thing… to pack! I grab my suitcases and start throwing things in, I don't even care if my clothes get wrinkled. I can't believe I forgot to pack! I finish messily stuffing clothes in and go downstairs.

"Limo's here! Let's go boys… and Lauren!" I hear Niall yell as he walks out the door. 

"I got your bags, go!" Tim says pushing me out the door as well. Everyone seems like their in a big hurry. I better get used to it.

I walk outside and see a huge limo. I get in and see Harry saved me a seat next to him. Aw. 

We drive for about 10 minutes and arrive at the airport.

"I call sitting by Louis!" Liam yells as we walk through the airport doors. 

"No, I do!" Niall says grabbing Louis' arm.

"Boys, boys. I say Larry Stylinson sits by each other." He walks over to Harry.

"Sorry, Lou. I already promised someone I would sit by them." He looks down and winks at me.

Lou stomps away and grabs Zayn. 

"You should get window seat, you've never seen Australia before. It's quite beautiful from up in the air." Harry says smiling. We hop on the plane.

I find my seat and sit down next to the window, Harry next to me. 

"Shut up, Niall!" I hear Liam say from behind me.

"Why couldn't I bring my own food on the plane?!" Niall complains. 

Boy, this is gonna be a long ride. I close my eyes and fall asleep as soon as the plane takes off. 

***Harry's POV***

I look over and see Lauren sound asleep. She looks so peaceful. I was smiling at how perfect she looked, when an idea popped into my head. Last night, I told the boys about  Lauren and I. This morning, I even told Tim. We tell him everything! So, now everyone knows… except the fans. I need to tell them sooner or later. Because, they are gonna find out. I just want the world to hear it from me. I decide to take a picture of her sleeping and tweet it. I say "Doesn't she look so pretty when she sleeps? So happy she's mine. x" I sit back and look at what I've written. I show it to all the boys for their approval. I would show it to Tim, but he's all the way in the back of the plane sitting by an overweight woman, with way too much lipstick on. I wouldn't like to be Tim right now.

I sent it. I just told my 4 million followers that I am dating Lauren Ford.