Late night conversations

"Well we never actually dated." I said. Matt looked at me and started laughing.

"No he offered for you two to have sex in his car!" Matt laughed holding his stomach. I looked down at my hands in embarrassment.

"If you liked him why didn't you?" Elton asked.

"Well... ugh y'all are going to laughed at me. I'm not saying anything." I said not even looking up at them.

"Okay I'll tell them." Math piped up.

"The fuck You will!" I snapped as I looked at him giving him the death glare.

"Okay, Okay you scare me." Matt said as he backed into the chair.

We all just sat in silence.

"Okay what movie do you guy me want to watch?" I asked as I watched Gabbie walk back in.

"Either a comedy or a romantic movie." Sam said.

"Wait y'all want to watch a romantic movies?" I asked shocked.

"Yeah, we just don't tell our girlfriends that, but I guess Colby doesn't have that problem!" Sam laughed.

"You man not funny!" Colby snapped as he pointed at Sam.

"The fault in our stars!" Matt said.

"Yes!" I said happily.

"Is that okay with you guys?" I asked as I stood.

"Never seen it." Elton said.

"Oh we are so watching it!" I said as ow asked I to my room to grab it. While I was in my room I put on my pajamas which to me was my now or never t shirt, not because Colby was here it's the softest thing I own, and some pj shorts.

 While I was in my room I put on my pajamas which to me was my now or never t shirt, not because Colby was here it's the softest thing I own, and some pj shorts

I came back out and some how the pizza was there.

"Where the hell did you order this form that it's already here?" I said as I looked at Gabbie in shock.

"A friend of mine is working down at the pizza place down the street." She laughed.

"Okay." I said said I walked I to the kitchen to hey some water.

"Where your plates?" Gabbie asked.

"Screw plates we can just bring the whole thing I tot he living room." I said as I grabbed the box.

"Works for me." She laughed as she walked into the living room right behind me.

I put int the movie and we all just say around eating and watching the movie and by the time it was done we were all crying. And I mean all of us.
I as sitting right meat to Colby on the couch and he was trying to hide the fact that he was crying. We had all been covered up with blankets. Sam, Colby and shared one and Matt and Gabbie did and Elton had his own.
I herd Colby sniffle and I reached under the blanket and grabbed his arm and snuggled up to him. He didn't seem to mind he just looked over at me with his soft beautiful blue/ gray eyes and smiled.
Math got up and put on another movie, but soon almost everyone was asleep except Colby and I and it was only 11 and I had to stay up till about 1 or 2 for Collin.