who are you?

Previously:

JK- what the heck hyung! I was in a call

V- with who~?

JK- My new friend

SG- what 'friend'

JN- guys stop fighting

RM- Jin's right, let's go practice

EVERYONE- okay~

Now:

|Y/N's P.O.V.|

FINALLY! SCHOOLS OVER!!! time to sleep. me and where walking to our apartment complex when your phone got a notification.

I'll check it at home I'm too tired right now.

~|Time Skip: at home|~

you enter your apartment put your bag down leaning on the couch and you run into the bedroom to lay down, you sigh a relieved sigh.

finally, I get to be with my one true love! my bed!!!

that is when you remember your phone you see a text from Junkook, you sit up and open your phone.

Kookie- sorry about V-hyung, I talked to him he said he wanted to play league of legends with me

so it was V

you- it's fine I needed to go to class anyway

you- WAIT!

you- YOU PLAY LOL?!?!?!

 I never knew they had the time to game

you- what level are you and V?

you waited but never saw the words "kookie is typing" which is what it usually says when someone is typing (you don't say, the more you know) so I just turned on the sound, closed my phone and charged it.

 at least I can sleep now

|Jimin's P.O.V|

we finished practice and saw kookie's phone light up like he got a notification, I looked at him he was sitting on the floor drinking water so I asked him.

JM- Hey Kookie can I borrow your phone for something, my phone is dead

JK- Sure Jimin-hyung just be fast

JM- *smiles* don't worry it'll be fast, thanks

JK- mhmm *goes back to drinking water*

I walked to the desk/stand his phone was on, his phone has 4 messages from an app called discord? 

what's that? don't tell me it's a dating app!! is he trying to hook up with an online girl?

I open his phone (let's just say they have no password for the sake of fanfiction) and find the app already opened, it seems to be a conversation with someone named "Miwa"? must be some kind of username. I scroll all the way to the top of there conversation and read it all.

I got a pen that happens to be conveniently placed on the desk and wrote her username with a four digit number next to it with the name of the app all down on my hand. I  closed the app and placed the phone back on the desk and shout to Junkook.

JM- Thanks, junkook!

JK-no problem

I run my dorm room and plug in my phone it was at 6% so It was going to die soon, I turn it on and go get the app (I have a galaxy but I'm trying to make it so anyone with any phone can change it to there desire)

|Y/N's P.O.V.|

I hear my phone ring like it got a notification which pulls me out of my sleep (if only it was that easy) I open my phone to see a text from a stranger... last time this happened i ended up making a new 'friend' should I answer? nah~... but I'm bored? yah~.

 stranger- Hello!

you- and who are you?

stranger- I have many names people call me, but you can call me Jimin!

------------------------------------

A/N time! first of all UNEDITED, secondly another short chapter, and lastly it's meh friends birthday so everyone wish him happy birthday, though he most likely not see this oh well happy birthday anyway

happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear *****, happy birthday to you!

it is 1 in the morning so technically it is his birthday but he is probably not even awake but ehh I don't cair anymore but...

happy birthday ***** 3/18/18 (8 days off of mine)

JM- happy birthday ***** and make sure to vote, share and subscribe to Kan-

V- PARK JIMIN IT'S MY TURN!

JN- HOW MUCH TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY STOP FIGHTING!!GET OVER HERE YOU TWO!!

RM- ummm, happy birthday *****, please vote, share, and subscribe to Kanra *everyone arguing in the background*

SG- will you all shut the **** up

KANRA- I agree with suga so... SHUT THE **** UP YOU ********* BEFORE I SEND YOU TO HELL WITH MY OWN TWO HANDS *looks at RM*

RM- *Gulps*

KANRA- *sweat smile + bubbly ara* thank you for doing the outro RM!

anyway, love ya all and good night. KANRA OUT!

-Kanra