Zayne

Tuesday/ Lunchtime

Michael POV

Me and jacob were sitting at our usual spot except there was a new guy there all ready me and jacob went over to him

Hi

"uh-hi i'm eh um i'm zayne"

o.o your danielles boyfriend correct?

"heh yea danielle has gone on a vacation i'm new to the school, she said that you guys would befriend me"

Um...

Eh i suppose you can chill with us..

"Thanks so eh you guys are Michael and Richard right?"

I'm Michael, yes but this is Jacob not Richard

"Oh right..... Sorry"

Heh, That's all right so tell us about yourself

"ok well I'm Zayne Tamata, Me and my family just moved here from London. I'm 16 Um.... I'm living at Danielles house with her at the moment, after having a fight with my parents... I told them I'm Bi.. They didn't take to kindly to thatm thats the basics, anything else you want to know?'

eh'uh no that's fine, stuttering in my speech as i was captivated by his handsome features.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His ice blue eyes, his chizled face bulging muscles sandy blonde hair and a smile to die for. I could spend years looking at him. I could feel my cock bulging twitching up against my tight jeans, I panicked and ran to the 'boy's toilets', went to a cubicle and pulled out my raging hardon. I started to masturbate..

Suddenley i heard foot steps, and then out of no were Zayne came into my cubicle. Crap i forgot to lock the door!

Zayne walked over to me saying "Oh sorry I didn't relies this one was occupied"

As he was speaking i saw some movement near his crutch with a sexy smirk on my face i said " Oh it looks liek you're caught up in the exciment to"

*blushing* Zayne replied "hehe it seem's so"

Overcome with lust I uncontrolabley reached over and started to corres the bulge in Zayne's pants.

Zayne pulled me up and started french kissing me.

With his soft, but firm lips encasing my lips, I felt his tounge sliding accross my bottomw lip, I tried keep my lips shut knowing this is doing wrong by my dear, dear Jacob but non alees his tounge broke through my wavering defenses, invading my mouth, clashing, corressing my tounge, diving deeper into my mouth lashing every corner of my mouth. Damn he's good, with my hand still in contact with his crutch I unzipped his tight jeans letting his man-hood spring free, unlatching from his lips I pursed my lips onto his lucious piece of meat, my tounge engroping every inch of his disco stick, as he began to moan, a new taste enetered my mouth it was sweet and yet sour alongside with a sticky thick texture, I'm certain it's his pre-cum. With renewed lust, wanting, wanting only to taste my reward, my reward for the effort I'm putting in, I pushed my head forward taking his cock down into my throat. He let  go of his load his cum rushing down my neck.

*Authors notes**: Hey guys sorry I haven't uploaded In a while I've been really lazy :c

anyway I'm going to start writing a sequal to this so comment for which two people you want to be the main couple in the follow up, oh and stay tuned for the next chapter (things will be getting a bit complicated for Michael)***