settle down

**please don't read this chapter if you're sensitive to domestic abuse or violence x

-olivia's p.o.v-

"how much did i drink?" i groaned as matty told me everything he saw last night.
"i have no idea" he shifted in the chair opposite me "you tried to kiss me- so probably a lot"

i looked up at him but he was looking at his lap, still only in his boxers. i could see him smirking,
"you're joking? oh myyy goddd" i put my head in my hands, wishing i didn't drink last night, i was cringing with embarrassment.

"don't worry about it" he laughed, "george should be up soon and we'll see what he can remember"
i took another sip of my water, my migraine had been numbed slightly and i was trying to sort my thoughts.
"anyway i better go put some clothes on, we only just properly met" he laughed as he stood up and covered his crotch again, trying to be decent infront of a stranger and quickly walking out into the hall.

fuck. shit.

i quickly grabbed my bag from the floor and searched for my phone before turning it on.

ryan
text message(6)

ryan
missed call(5)

my chest tightened as panic flooded my whole body. it was now 2pm.

10:28am
ryan: hey, are you awake?x

10:56am
ryan: you're never asleep this long

11:10am
missed call

11:11am
missed call

11:12am
ryan: where are you? are you at your flat?

11:34am
missed call

12:03pm
missed call

12:36am
ryan: i just went to your flat, where the fuck are you? lauren callum and luke said they don't know

1:04am
missed call

1:34am
ryan: answer my fucking call

1:42am
ryan: call me right now

i was on the verge of a panic attack but i knew i couldn't get myself into a state in matty and george's apartment.
i quickly called ryan and he picked up after one ring.

"olivia? tell me where you are right now"
"im so sorry, im hungov-"
"who were you with last night? have you been a slut?" he spat down the phone and i could feel my throat closing up.
"n-no. i just had a night out with my friend"
"a male friend?"
"no, a g-"
"where are you?"
"uh i-i dont know the address"

i heard a beep and he'd ended the call. i sat in shock for a second before gathering half of my things into my bag and going to matty's room. i swung open the door as matty was pulling a shirt over his head.

"matty" my breathing was rapid and i was trying to act as normal as possible.
"what's your address? m-my boyfriend needs to pick me up"
"boyfriend?" his expression had dropped a little as he looked at me.
"yeah, it's a lot to explain but i just need to be quick"
matty clearly knew something was wrong but didn't question it too much.

after giving me his address, i quickly messaged ryan.

"you okay?" matty walked into the lounge as i continued to get my things and fix my appearance.
i looked up to him and realised i was crying. madly wiping at my eyes, i nodded my head but his eyebrows furrowed and he studied my face.

"honest" my voice cracked and i couldn't talk about it anymore. i quickly moved back to my things and grabbed my phone.

i felt a hand and matty stood next to me, gently rubbing the small of my back, comforting me for a moment.

there was a loud knock at the door.
"that's him" i mumbled and hurriedly picked up my things.

"thank you for letting me stay" i whispered in matty's ear as i hugged him, "and stopping me having sex with george"

"no problem" matty smiled as he walked to the door, unlocking it, "see you later"

i raised my hand to say goodbye as i quickly slipped through the gap in the door before it was closed and i was left with ryan.

he was standing in the hall, and his face said it all.

"what the fuck do you think you're doing? fucking around when i'm not there" he grabbed hold of my already bruised wrist and i winced as he pulled me towards the stairs.

we reached his car and he pulled open the passenger side and pushed me in, before slamming it shut. i could feel the lump of fear rising in my throat and my vision was blurry from the tears in my eyes.

he got into the drivers seat and immediately accelerated.

ryan didn't say anything on the drive back to his apartment but when he opened my door again, he pulled me out by my arm.

we got to his front door and he pushed me inside before shutting it again.
"i told you to stay in your fucking apartment" he was inches away from my face, his hands either side of me.

"i-i'm sorry- he slapped the words from my mouth, hard. i dropped to the floor as i clutched my cheek.
"you're still wearing your disgusting dress" he knelt down as he pulling the hem up harshly.
"stop" i sobbed, holding onto the bottom of my dress.

he stopped, staring at me as his dark hair fell across his face. he slapped me again even harder and i whimpered. i was in so much pain but there's nothing i could do as he was sitting over me.

"who were you with?" he grabbed hold of my hair and i clenched my eyes shut.
"just my friend, like i said" i managed to choke out the words as he was pulling at my hair.

"get up" he lifted himself off of me and i scrambled up from the floor. he held onto my shoulders and turned me around before unzipping the back of my dress.

"what're you doin-
he slapped me again and i knew not to speak. he hastily pulled the dress off of my body and i was left standing in my underwear, hot tears streaming down my stinging cheeks.

ryan moving closer to me and hit me hard.
"don't you ever do shit like that again" he hit me again, it was so forceful that i cried out in pain.

"go get changed" he picked up my dress from the floor and threw it in the trash.

i practically ran into his room, shutting the door and looking for some of my clothes that i keep here. but i collapsed onto the floor, sobbing uncontrollably. my chest was hurting from the amount i was crying, i could hardly breathe.

how could i have been so stupid? my head throbbed with thoughts and 'what ifs' as i rocked myself in a ball.

after about five minutes, i pulled myself off the floor and managed to pick out a long sleeved shirt and leggings. avoiding the mirror, i got dressed.

=================================

hellooooo sorry this chapter isn't that happy but things get better💝
i'm enjoying writing this:)