He Stole My Bra While I Was Washing His Car! *6*

** SEX SEX SEX SEXY SEX SEX SEX ** **SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING IN LIKE, A YEAR, I'VE GOT NO EXCUSE, JUST LIFE I GUESS... BUT THANKS  SO MUCH TO ALL MY FANS WHO HAVE STUCK WITH ME, AND TO MACNCHEESE FOR MAKING ME THIS COOL BANNER!!**

** WARNING!!!! THERE WILL BE SEXUAL CONTENT THROUGHOUT! IF YOU DON’T LIKE THAT KIND OF STUFF BEWARE!! I DON’T WANT MEAN COMMENTS! IF THIS IS NOT YOUR KIND OF THING DON’T READ! **

Chapter 6

“Ow, Oh fuck” I cursed as Rowena, the waxer, ripped the hairs from my poor leg. I was getting waxed for a reason. When Tristan runs his BIG hands along my legs, they are going to be silky. When my legs lock around his waist as he thrusts into-

RIIIIIIPPP

“OWWW” I practically screamed.

“Okey, zat’s ze last ov your legs,” Rowena said, with no remorse.

After I went to the supermarket, I was sitting in my car when I accidentally felt my prickly legs and thought, OMG I need a wax. So here I am, at the Wax ‘n Go, stuck with Rowena, the waxist from hell.

“Today ve have a special,” She said. I was not sticking around here any longer than I had to.

“Get it vaxed in your boyfriend’s favourite shape!”

I was confused.

“Get what waxed in my boyfriends favourite shape?”

***

And thats how I found myself, 4 hours later, sitting in my bedroom with a lightening bolt on my fanny.

Well, at least Tristan won’t miss.

I’m jerked out of that very pleasant thought by my cell phone ringing.

I looked at the caller ID, it was Jerome.

“Hey Jerome”

“Hey guurl, how did the wax go? you feel silkay and smooth?”

“Haha a bit more hairless than I bargained for!”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, lets just say Tristan just needs to follow the thunder and he’ll find the lightning!”

“What?”

“ *sigh* I got my muff shaved in the shape of a lightening bolt. Obviously.”

“OMG!!! I’m so glad I didn’t have to say anything, but it was getting pretty bad. You know no furry animals are allowed at school!”

Bang, slip, bang

What the hell was that?

I looked wildly over to my window

“DID YOU HEAR ME!!??? I SAID NO FURRY ANIMALS ARE ALLOWED AT SCHOOL!”
Jerome yelled at me.

I sighed.

“Yes I heard you. It wasn’t that ba- AHH”

I yelped when I felt two strong arms wrap around me. I immediately knew who it was.

I mean, how many boys with muscles as hot as that do I know? One.

And that’s Tristan Cole.

“Georgie!? What is it? Is everything OK?”  Jerome asked. Tristan started kissing up and down my neck, and stuck his big hand down my top, causing me to moan in pleasure.

“Ooh yeah! Uh Jerome, everything Oh right there! is so fine right now!!” I said. not really paying attention to our conversation. How could I when Tristan was doing such delicious things to my body?

I could hear Jerome talking on the other end of the line but I couldn’t make out exactly what he was saying.

Tristan grabbed the phone out of my hand, his lips left my neck, and I immediately missed the feeling, His hand was still tweaking my nipples and I liked it.

“She’ll call you back” Is all he said. Then with one press he ended the call.

He leaned down so his mouth touched my ear.

“Hey Georgie” Was all he said.

Oh. My. God. He is so fucking hot it’s not even funny.

His tongue reached out and traced the shell of my ear.

“Don’t you think it’s time to see my glow stick?” He asked.

I pulled away from him, turning around so I was now facing him on my bed, and grinned.

“I think I’ve been waiting to see your glow stick since lunch time.” I said wickedly.

I reached over him to open the draw by my bed, taking the condoms out of their hiding place.  I rubbed every part of my aroused body on his as I stretched over him.

“I’m so horny,” he said.
“That’s the only reason I’m wearing a glow in the dark condom.”

I turned to him and ran my hands up his shirt along the hard ridges of his abs.

“But if you didn’t then we wouldn’t match!” I pouted.

He looked confused and I giggled inside my head. I hope he likes my lightning bolt. It would be a bit awkward is he didn’t.

“What do you mean?” He asked. His breath hitched because my hand was still exploring his chest and abs.

I pulled my hand completely away from him, and he let out a little groan of protest.

“What are you doing?” He asked when I got up and hooked my fingers in my pants and panties.

I just smirked at him.

Then, just like that, I pulled them both down. At first I was a bit embarrassed and wouldn’t meet his eyes, but then I looked down and saw his eyes and mouth wide open in an expression of awe.

“You did this for me?” He asked, and when I nodded my head, he smiled at me. A real smile, not a smirk, and it made him look breathtaking. Then his smile turned wicked and he put his BIG hands on my hips and drew me forward.

Then he traced the outline of my lightning bolt with his tongue.

**EXPLICIT**

I moaned. One of his hands cupped my ass, bringing me up to his mouth, the other was still tracing over me slowly and torturously.

I moaned and gripped his hair. He gave me a long lick from bottom to top before he suctioned his lips around my clit and suckled.

"Tristan, fuck, Tris..." I mumbled, already quivering and close to orgasm. I mumbled a few other things, anything that would spill out of my mouth that made absolutely no sense.
He moved his tongue inside me, licking every part of me he could reach, and I was helpless to do anything but moan.

I moaned when he traced every part of me with his tongue, I moaned when he licked my clit, I moaned when he slid two fingers deep inside me.

"Mmm... Tristan, Tris, Tris... TRISTANNN!..." I moaned long and low, his name the only thing my mouth seemed capable of saying as he curled his fingers inside of me and kept moving them slowly, and wrapped his lips around my clit again.

I orgasmed, squeezing his fingers for the last time, then he pulled them out and licked all around me, lapping up every drop of my orgasm, humming and moaning a little as he did so, then he kissed me and settled in next to me.

I was gasping for breath by this point. Jeez louise.

“Yum” He laughed into my neck.

I laughed breathlessly,

“I think it’s time you put the condom on.” I said forcefully.

“Yes ma’am” He laughed, and reached over to get them from my nightstand. I sat up,  wanted to see him put it on. He took his pants off and all the hilariousness vanished, I love his bod, seriously, I unconsciously liked my lip. He took the condom out of the packet and put it on.

OH NO!! I should have gotten a bigger size!...

**LOL DO YOU ALL HATE ME MORE?**