Chapter Three part II Suit up :Boys

While the girls were suiting up the boys were suiting up.

Hikaru's attire consisted of Black combat trousers and dark brown combat boots, a dark purple tank top with The knights Of Valhalla emblem on the back in White, he put a black leather jacket on over it. His armour consisted of a small chest plate that was the same purple colour as his shirt. The shirt was tight so Hikaru's broad muscles could be seen. He checked himself out in the mirror grinning at himself, his hair was medium length held back by a small plastic hair tie. The colour red, he dyed it when he joined the academy, his dark blue eyes shone brightly.

"Stop hogging the mirror Hikaru!" Torin glowered "Aww sorry I can't help looking at my handsome self."

Hikaru grinning at Torin walked to the weapons locker his weapon of choice guns. The guns of choice were two hand guns he strapped to the belt wrapped around his waist and a large gun capable of doing incredible amounts of damage with just a few shots. He felt he would probably need it as the others had chosen their finest weapons, although he still remained skeptical about the entire misson and wondered if they would even encounter any enemies along the way.

Torin's attire was similar to Hikaru's.

He wore Dark green combat trousers and black combat boots, his shirt was sea blue, and he wore Dark brown braces that went to his elbow on it he put a key pack. when activated a holographic computer came up, this was useful when scanning for enemies and getting blueprints of the area. Torin ran his hands through his sandy blonde hair and closed his emerald eyes, concentrating he gather the energy floating around him and focused it into a beam of green light blasting it at an empty locker. He walked over to the locker and examined it, the locker had a big burned hole on it. He sighed 'I still haven't controlled it enough.' He walked over to his locker and pulled out armoured gloves, these were colbat blue in colour and helped him to control his mysterious power. (You'll find out about this power later on!) He walked into the weapons locker just as Hikaru was walking out, Hikaru noticed the gloves "Still having problems?" "Yeah"

Hikaru patted Torin's shoulder then walked to the bench in the middle of the room and waited for him.

Torin looked at the weapons rack, his eyes caught on a small silver canister about 30cm in length, he picked it up and put it into a small rucksack along with a small communication earplugs. His weapon of choice was a scythe similar to Tekla's but this scythe had fire power instead.

When Torin walked out of the Weapons room he was greeted by a man who was about 6,2 ft, he had slick back black hair, wearing soldiers war armour. His eyes were a piercing ice blue. This was Major Taylor... 'great' Torin thought with dread.