A NOTE! READ IT!

*+*+*+*

READ THIS NOTE BEFORE YOU START. PLEASE. IT'LL BE SHORT AND SWEET.

IF YOU LEAVE A COMMENT ASKING ABOUT SOMETHING IN HERE, THE DROP BEARS WILL COME AND EAT ALL YOUR GUMMY BEARS. 

*+*+*+*

WELCOME, MUNCHKINS, COOKIES AND TURTLE-LOVERS ALIKE! 

> This is a prequel to 'Indigo', following Raph, Zoe, and Athira's backstory. If you haven't read Indigo, then um... yep. Turtles. Each part of Pinfeathers will be a different block of their lives together before everything went splat. 

> Doesn't matter if you read PF or Indigo first. PF will give you a nice background into Indigo and probably explains the magic/world better than the draft of Indigo on Wattpad does xD

THINGS ABOUT INDIGO'S WORLD THAT CHANGED! 

> You're gonna have to excuse the detail changes between PF and Indigo *cough* PF is written according to whatever draft of Indigo I was on at the time. 

> Colour is now the world's currency. You pay taxes, bills and for grocery thingys with your colour energy, which regenerates. That energy is basically like electricity in ours--it powers their world. Low colour energy = unable to use abilities. Colour teams (Keepers) are exempt from this so they're able to respond to threats at any time.

> Athira's colour works slightly differently. When she covers something, it's black but will turn lighter in the presence of colour. The more colour it's in direct contact with, the lighter the grey it shows. Once she lets it go, it crystalises and becomes physical.

I think that's it. Hopefully this'll be coherent. Let's go! *hands you a cookie and skips off*