Chapter One - Blood

Dan Awakes In A Dark Forest. Dan Sees Zoey Holding A Gun To Her Head. "Zoey..." Dan Says. "It's All Your Fault." Zoey Says. Zoey Shoots Herself. "Z-Zoey..." Dan Says. Dan Sees Steve. "You Failed Us!" Steve Says. Dan Sees A Bandit Shoots Steve. Dan Drops On His Knees. Dan Screams. Dan Quickly Awakes. Dan Is Breathing Heavily. "Hey You Okay?" Soul Asks. "Yeah... I Think I Just A Bad Dream." Dan Says. "Sounded Like A Nightmare You Were Talking In Your Sleep..." Soul Says. "God That Bad..." Dan Says. "Yeah..." Soul Says. "I Need To Go..." Dan Says. Dan About To Walk Out. Soul Grabs Dan's Hand. "Please Stay Safe..." Soul Says. "I'll Try..." Dan Says. Dan Walks Out. Dan About To Walk Out Of The Mercenary Base. "Hey Wait..." Max Says. "Yeah?" Dan Says. "Take This..." Max Says. Max Hands Dan A Radio. Dan Walks Out Of The Mercenary Base. Ten Minutes Later. Dan Sees A Group Of Bandits. "Bandits..." Dan Says. Gunfire Is Heard. Dan Sees The Bandits Drop One By One. One Bandit Surrenders. Dan Sees Four Survivor's Pop Out. "Don't Kill Me Please I..." Bandit Cutoff. A Survivor Cuts The Bandits Eyes Out. The Bandit Screams In Pain. "This... Is Not Humane..." Dan Says Quietly To Himself. "My Eyes..." Bandit Says. Dan Takes Aim At The Bandit. Dan Fires A Bullet Hitting The Bandit In The Head Killing Him. Dan Moves Closer To The Group Of Survivors. "Show Yourself Coward!" Survivor Yells. Dan Aims At One Survivor. Dan Fires A Bullet Hitting The Survivor In The Chest Injuring Him. "Your All Idiots Aren't You." Dan Says. "Stop Hiding You God Damn Pussy!" Survivor Yells. "Am I Hiding Or Are You Just Stupid." Dan Says. Dan Aims At Another Survivor. Dan Fires The Bullet Hits The Survivor In The Head Killing Him. The Two Survivors Run. Dan Walks Up To The Injured Survivor. Dan Aim His Rifle At The Survivor. "Wait... Please... Don't Kill Me..." Survivor Says. "To Late." Dan Says. Dan Fires Killing The Injured Survivor. Dan Looks Around And Sees The Factory. Dan Walk To The Factory. Dan Tries To Open The Door. The Doors Stuck. Dan Kicks The Door Down. "Huh Easy Enough..." Dan Says. Dan Hears Talking. Dan Slowly Walks To The Talking. Dan Takes Cover Behind Boxes. Dan Sees Four Survivors Pointing A Gun At Someone. "Why... Why Are You Doing This..." Girl Says. "Your No Help Anymore... Your Just A Burden On Us." Survivor Says. "We Were Friends What Happened To You Guys..." Girl Says. "Not Anymore Your Nothing To Us." Survivor Says. Dan Fills With Rage. Dan Pops Out Of Cover. Dan Fires On The Survivors. Killing One Inuring Another. "Why Do This Tell Me!" Dan Yells. "Who The Fuck Are You To Question Us!" Survivor Yells. Dan Pops Out Again Fires At The Survivor Killing Him. "Only Me And You Now Asshole!" Dan Yells. "You Want To Know? Cause This World Has Been Fucked Up For A Long Time Now! Why Care At All!" Survivor Yells. "I Don't Like Your Answer." Dan Says. Dan Pops Up Again And Fires At The Last Survivor Killing Him. Dan Walks Up To The Girl. "Thank You..." Girl Says. "I'm Sorry For What Happened..." Dan Says. "It's Fine..." Girl Says. "We Have A Base... If You Want To Go There I Can Call A Few Guys To Help With That..." Dan Says. "Sure... That Sounds Good... I Guess..." Girl Says. Dan Picks Up His Radio. "Max Come In." Dan Says. "Yeah I'm Here." Max Says. "Can You Send Over A Few Mercenaries To Help A Survivor Back To Base?" Dan Asks. "Yeah... What Happened?" Max Asks. "First A Group Of A Survivors Cuts Out One Bandits Eyes... And Now A Group Of Survivors Betraying There Own... I Don't Get It Right Now..." Dan Says. "Jesus Fuck... Listen When The Mercenaries Get There I Want You To Come Back..." Max Says. "I Want To Look Around First." Dan Says. "You'll Have Time... They'll Be There In Ten Minutes." Max Says. Dan Puts Away His Radio. "I'm Guessing Your Looking For The Office Here?" Girl Asks. "Uh Yeah." Dan Says. "Follow Me." Girl Says. Dan Follows The Girl. "Here It Is." Girl Says. "Doors Stuck?" Dan Asks. "Yeah More Or..." Girl Cutoff. Dan Kicks The Door Down. "Huh..." Dan Says. "What?" Girl Asks. Dan Goes Through The Files. Dan Looks At One. "What The Fuck..." Dan Says. "Are You Okay?" Girl Asks. "Yeah... We Need To Wait For The Mercenaries..." Dan Says. Dan Walks To The Front Of The Factory. "Hey Dan Were Here." Mercenary Says. "We Need To Go Quickly." Dan Says. "Alright." Mercenary Says. They Walk Out Of The Factory. The Ground Starts Shaking. "Run We Need To Run!" Dan Yells. They Hear A Loud Roar. "What The Shit..." Mercenary Says. "Go!" Dan Yells. They Run. Five Minutes Later. They Arrive At  The Base. "Everyone Get Ready To Fire!" Dan Yells. "Wait What..." Max Cutoff. A Giant Mutant Pops Out Of The Forest. The Mercenaries Start Firing At The Giant Mutant. "Bullets Aren't Doing Shit!" Mercenary Yells. A Mercenary Fighter Fires At Rocket At The Giant Mutant. The Giant Mutant Falls Down. "One More Rocket Should Kill It!" Dan Yells. A Mercenary Fighter Fires A Rocket At The Giant Mutant Killing The Mutant. Dan Pulls Out Files And Hand Them To Max. "What Is This?" Max Asks. "The Mutants We Been Seeing Aren't The Only Mutants... There's A Lot More Of Them..." Dan Says. Dan Starts To Feel Pain In His Head. "Hey Buddy You Okay?" Max Asks. Dan Passes Out From The Pain.

Five Minutes Later.

P.O.V Switch.

"He's Been Feeling A Lot More Pain Recently..." Paul Says. "What Fucking More The Ten Years Pass And We Haven't Seen A Single Fucking Mutant Like That Before!" Angel Says. "Who Knows Fucking Hell... People Are Fucking Changing While This Is Going On Now..." Paul Says. "Hey What Were You Doing At The Factory Do You Know Anything About This?" Angel Asks. "No... I Don't... My Friends Just Wanted To Kill Me..." Girl Says. "And I'm Guessing Dan Saved You?" Angel Asks. "Yeah..." Girl Says. Dan Awakes. "Finally Your Awake." Soul Says. "I Really Don't Know What's Going On Anymore..." Dan Says. "None Of Us Do..." Angel Says. "Dan..." Max Says. "Yeah What's Up Max?" Dan Asks. "Are You A Mutant Of Some Kind?" Max Asks. "Yes And No... I'm Guessing You Found Something On Those Files About Me?" Dan Says. "Yeah..." Max Says. "I'm No Mutant... But I Can Take A Beating Like One..." Dan Says."Who Are The Death Stalkers?" Max Asks. "I Told You There Not Real..." Dan Says. "I Know But These Files Say Otherwise..." Max Says. "They Died Along Time Ago... They Captured Mutants And Humans And See If Humans Could Fight It Back Or See What Mutants Turn Into." Dan Says. "What The Fuck..." Max Says. "One Day All The Mutants Escaped And Killed Every Single Death Stalker." Dan Says. "Jesus..." Max Says. "N-No No Fuck..." Dan Says. "What?" Paul Asks. "When You Get Bit By A Mutant You Don't Turn... It Makes You End Up Killing Yourself... Cause It Makes You Think Your Gonna Turn..." Dan Says. "Fucking Hell..." Angel Says. "Dan Right?" Girl Asks. "Yeah... I'm Surprised Your Here..." Dan Says. "She Was Worried For You Actually..." Max Says. "Why?" Dan Asks. "You Saved Me... There Aren't Many People Like That Anymore..." Girl Says. "Little To None Haha..." Dan Says. "Names Sam..." Sam Says. "Well Nice To Meet You Sam..." Dan Says. "Dan You Should Get Rest You Had A Long Day Brother..." Max Says. "Yeah I Am Don't Worry..." Dan Says. Dan Walks Away...

Seven Hours Later...