Why do you hurt me ( A Mindless Behavior Story)

INTRO:

Hi im India. Me and my sister crystal are like best friends. Were really gorgeous girls. We have are own apartment. Were 16 and go to south meadow high school ( made up lol). We used to be so popular. But the down part to such a wonderful life is were now bullied. Are bullies are roc (chresantho) ray (rayan) prodigy(craig) princeton (jacob). They hate us. And i hate to say this but they have a slight good reason. Are older brother killed there other friend in the group issa. Are brother got killed in a drive by three months later so the boys torture us now. I mean they can hate us but why the abuse. I get scared to even walk into school , the boys purpsoley got all are classes. So were screwed. They told everyone were lesbian 's so are rep is screwed. I dont no how long i can deal with this. All i ask is.....why do you hurt me??

(a/n)

Ok thanks yaw thats my intro and um ya haha my girls are india and crustal westbrook and ill have a full chapter posted later. In this story there will be drama ,tears, kids,deaths , and abuse.

And this is not one of those "o they hurt me now they gotta take care of me and we fall in love. This......is different