There's A First For Everything

~~~ A/N ~~~

New fanfic! YAYYY

It's about the Janoskians and One Direction :)

Enjoy :)

FAN

COMMENT

SHARE

VOTE

Luff ya all xx

-E

~~~ Diana's POV ~~~

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" My bestfriend, Emerald squealed.

"I can't believe we're going to Australia to go to a One Direction concert!" I exclaimed.

"I know! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!" She repeated.

"Calm down, Emmy!" I scolded her, laughing. God, this girl is obsessed with One Direction.

"It's One Direction we're talking about, woman! How the hell can I calm down?!" She shouted.

"Woah, calm your horses." I widened my eyes.

"When are we leaving?" Emerald pleaded.

"Tomorrow, nine AM." I stated.

"What?! I gotta start packing! Bye!" The redhead yelled. And with that, she stormed out of my house.

Now, you might be wondering who I am, and how my bestfriend and I got One Direction tickets in Austrailia. Well, let me tell you about myself.

Hi, I'm Diana Burrows. I'm seventeen years old. I turned seventeen six months ago in the 4th of May. So it's currently December 4 right now. I live in London, England with my father, Jeff. My mom passed away two years ago because of breast cancer. I know it seems weird, but sometimes I talk to her. Not to brag or anything, but I'm a pretty good singer. Anyways, I have a bestfriend name Emerald Scott, as you may already know. She's the same age as me, seventeen. Her birthday is in the 13th of November. She has long red velvet hair which she dyed two years ago, she stands at 5"3, has piercing brown eyes, and sun-kissed skin and I don't mean to sound lesbian or anything, but she is hot. While I on the other hand, have wavy brunette locks, blue sparkling eyes, and at the height of 5"4 with pale white skin. I could say I'm a bit pretty. So basically, Emerald and I are inseperable. We've been bestfriends since we were in diapers and best of all, she lives right across from my house.

So anyways, you might be wondering 'How did you guys get two tickets to a One Direction concert in Austrailia?' Well, Emerald and I have been planning to go to Australia since we were twelve years old. Finally, after several nights of wishing to go to Australia when the clock strikes 11:11, our wish has finally come true! And to top it off, my father, being the best that he is, bought us front row tickets to a One Direction concert! He even bought a house for heaven's sake!

Sigh, back to reality.

I climbed up the spiral staircase and burst into my room. It had a purple wall, covered in various sizes of pictures. Pictures of Emerald and I, my dad and I, some of my friends, childhood photos- you name it. I had a couple of posters of One Direction behind my door. It's nothing compared to Emerald's room. Her room is covered in One Direction posters that you can't even see the wall! So anyways, I have lights hanging everywhere in my room. I always light them up when the sun sets down. I have a quen size bed covered in tie-dyed sheets. Emerald and I had a tie-dye marathon last summer. I even had my own walk-in closet and en-suite!