Prologue - Heartbeat

"Sir I..." Mercenary Member Cutoff. "What Did I Say About Calling Me Sir... I'm Still One Of You..." Dan Says. "Sorry Dan..." Mercenary Member Says. Dan Puts His Hand On The Mercenary's Shoulder. "Don't Be Nothing To Be Sorry About." Dan Says. Dan Hears Footsteps. A Gunshot Is Heard. A Bullet Hits The Mercenary Injuring Him. Four Survivor's Pop Out. Dan Aims His Rifle. "More Loot Friends Haha!" Survivor Says. "The Fuck Are You Doing Were Not Bandits!" Dan Yells. "Death All Comes To Us, And Your Going To Be Killed Today! Haha." Survivor Says. Dan Fires Injuring A Survivor. Two Survivors Shoot Dan Badly Injuring Him. Dan Heartbeat Is Fast. A Survivor Aims At The Injured Mercenary. Dan's Heartbeat Goes Faster Making Him Pass Out.

Ten Minutes Later.

P.O.V Switch.

"You Found Him Like This?" Soul Asks. "Yes... Bandits Probably Shot Him..." Max Says. "God... Were Losing More And More People..." Paul Says. Dan Awakes Quickly. "Fuck!" Dan Yells. Soul Walks To Dan. "Hey What Happened?" Soul Asks. "Survivor's Attacked Us... Not Bandits..." Dan Says. "What The Fuck Do You Mean?" Angel Asks. "Its... Getting Worse..." Dan Says. "Dan Your Not Making Sense..." Max Says. Dan Looks Up. "People Aren't Just Losing There Humanity..." Dan Says. Four Mercenaries Rush In. "Max... We Got Attacked By Survivors..." Mercenary Says. "Dan Said He Got Attacked By Survivors To... What The Hell Is Going On..." Max Says. "Who The..." Paul Cutoff. Gunfire Is Heard. Soul Runs To See What The Gunfire Was. Dan And His Friends Follow. Soul Sees Four Mercenaries Pointing There Guns At One Mercenary. "What Are You Fucking Doing!" Max Yells. "Haha Killing Him... Were Sick Of Being Saving Survivors And Fighting To Protect Each Other! Its Killed Or Be Killed!" Rogue Mercenary Says. "So This Is Why People Like You Want To Kill And Only Kill! You Betray The Ones Who Helped You Survive!" Dan Yells. "Dan You Are Going To Be Like This One Day Trust Me Haha!" Rogue Mercenary Says. "H-Help Me Please!" Mercenary Yells. Dan Grabs His Pistol And Fires Warning Shots. "I Will Fucking Kill You This Isn't Humane!" Dan Yells. The Rogue Mercenaries Shoot The Mercenary Killing Him. Dan Fills With Rage. Dan Fires At The Rogue Mercenaries A Bullet Hits One In The Head Killing One Rogue Mercenary. The Three Rogue Mercenary Run Away. Two Minutes Later. Soul Walks Out Of The Mercenary Base And Sees Dan Kneeling Down Over The Body Of The Mercenary. Soul Walks Up To Dan. "This Isn't Humane... What The Fuck... They All Just Fired On One Person... Killed Him..." Dan Says. "People Are Becoming Different..." Soul Says. "Different More Like Fucking Monsters... Worse Then Mutants..." Dan Says. "Lets Get Back In The Base." Soul Says. Soul And Dan Walks Back In The Base. "Dan..." Max Says. "Max... I Want To Go To That Factory..." Dan Says. "Are You Crazy?" Max Asks. "I Want To See If I Can Find Anything." Dan Says. "Fine But I'm Sending Three Others With You." Max Says. "No, I Can Handle Myself..." Dan Says. "Dan It's..." Max Cutoff. "I Said No." Dan Says. "At Least Get Some Rest Before You Go..." Max Says. "Fine..." Dan Says. Dan Walks Away...

Six Hours Later...