Beautiful

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V.

Jennie walked through the entrance swiftly. She was wearing a long sleeve sweater and jeans, all because Lisa told her. She smiled as she surely felt comfortable. She didn't wear high heels like always, just plain white converse.

Surprisingly, she was earlier today, of course, Lisa's effect. She smiled because she felt good today and hopped around to go to her class. She walked inside the classroom to only see Jisoo doing her assignment.

"Wow...you're early" Jisoo said as she looked Jennie with wide eyes.

Jennie sat beside her and smiled, "I'm going crazy because of Lisa."

"Yesterday, you were so furious and bragged about how Lisa and Chaeyoung were walking together and bla bla bla...now, you're happy." Jisoo said as she shook her head and did her assignment.

Jennie frowned as she remembered the scene that folded right in front of her eyes, "You reminded me and now, I'm mad."

Jisoo laughed, "You're cute when jealous, Jendukie. And I completely see how you changed your fashion sense for her."

Jennie cleared her thought and blushed slightly, "I didn't do it for her...I want to be more comfortable and the tight skirts were not helping at all."

"All these years, I've been with you, you always cared about your dress and most importantly heels and skirt and now all of the sudden, you want to get comfortable? Such a liar." Jisoo said the truth and laughed at Jennie.

"Just do your assignment and don't mind me." Jennie scoffed and looked at Lisa's seat which was empty.

"So, Chaeyoung's taking the lead, huh?" Jisoo said again breaking Jennie's thought.

"Huh?" Jennie asked.

"Chaeyoung-ah, she's too friendly and warm compared to you. You're cold and no match with her." Jisoo teased and saw Jennie face sink.

"It is not a competition... Especially when I know I'm the winner, I don't care about anyone who comes my way." Jennie said as she sat straight and stared her friend.

Jisoo smiled, "I like your confidence, Jendukie but you should open up to her until someone else takes her."

"I'm aware of it, Jisoo. But every time I see her, I get extremely nervous and can't say anything. Even I say something, I say it coldly." Jennie said as she sighed.

Jisoo grinned and said, "It's time to show our Jendukie's soft side. Be the Jennie, who is shy, cute and warm. It's time to change the gears, Jen."

"I'm cute? It's funny because I don't know how to act cute..." Jennie said while shaking her shoulders with a pout.

"You did it just now. Just be natural." Jisoo suggested.

Jennie nodded her head and mumbled, "I'll try."

Most of the students were already in the class and just in time, Lisa walked inside and the air stiffened for Jennie. Her smile was evident as she saw Lisa walking towards them but changed as Lisa was wearing the muffler around her neck. She hated it when she hid her scar.

"Good morning." Lisa greeted to them and was surprised to see Jennie.

"You're early, unnie." Lisa said with amazement as she eyed Jennie.

"You told me to sleep early, so I did. I'm not late." Jennie said as she flashed her gummy smile to be cute, I guess.

Lisa was more shocked to see the latter smile because just yesterday, she was so mad. Nevertheless, she returned the warm smile to Jennie, who was already going crazy inside.