☾first - '..its a bad virus'

"Honey are you alright?" I heard my moms smooth voice call for me from the other side of the door..

"Yea-yeah" I lied as I hiccup..I have never been this ill before..I can't feel my legs,they're sore,I can't walk by myself..

"I look creepy" I whisper to myself as I see my horrible looking self on the mirror, than again I have to puke..

"Kristen..I can hear everything what's going in there!You're not ok" I can hear her sad to be now,voice.. "mom I just have a cold,that's it" ok again I lied..how can this be a cold!

"You are puking Kris!No one actually pukes when they have a cold!You won't even take any medicine..please let me take you to the hospital"

She's right.I can feel myself and I know that I am so bad right now..well I might creep the nurses out..this thought made me giggle..

-

"Kris!Can you walk by yourself?" My mom says as she stops the car at the nearest hospital parking lot! "Yeah" but I was wrong..I opened the car door and as I was about to step outside,I immediately fell down..I couldn't move at that point..my eyes started getting blurry..I heard my mom scream my name..as she rushed over at me but she wasn't that strong to pick me up.. "help!" I heard her shout waiting for help.. the last thing I saw was a handsome man running over at me and I blacked out.

-

As I started opening my eyes..the first thing I saw was my moms hand on my forehead,rubbing it gently..

"Kris?" I heard her say softly while removing her hand easily from my head..

I was to tired to talk at the moment so I just gave her a small smile as a response!

I heard the door swing,revealing the boy that I saw earlier

"Hey" He said as he looked over at my mom and than gave me a small smile..

My mom turned around to see who it was and when she recognized him immediately got up from the chair next to my bed .. "ah Grayson!come in" I was confused from what's happening..my mom doesn't like strangers immediately but it looks like Grayson is not one of those kind of strangers..

My mom looked at my confused face and immediately introduced me to the guy which I think it's called Grayson

"Ah Kristen! This is Grayson..the guy who helped me get you inside the hospital..he saw that I was struggling to get you inside so he ran over and took You bridal way inside the hospital.."

I have to admit it..he looks handsome! Well I think that I have to thank him for helping me..

"Thank you" I said softly.. as I tried to get up but I was to damn weak.. and of course I look horrible.. "no no..don't move" he said as he ran over at me and helped me get comfortable..

"And it was a pleasure helping a beautiful girl like you"

Well that made me blush..he's so nice already!His face also looks familiar but I don't know from where.

"Grayson"

I heard a husky voice from outside the room..I could see a guy from the window.. and he looked similar to Grayson.. I guess they are twins

"Ethan I'm here!" As Grayson said this..the other twin entered the room,looking pissed..

His hair were all over his forehead..he had brown eyes..but when he made eye contact with me I could see a hazel color on his eyes..
He had literally no expression on his face..

"What are you doing here bro?" Ethan asked as he layed on the door frame.. "just helped" Grayson said as he smiled at my mother. "Gray why do you care about others?" What an asshole.. I can see,he's the opposite of Grayson..

Grayson looks chill and happy and Ethan looks pissed and with no kindness on his face..

"How could I not help! They needed help so I gave them" Grayson replied as he turned around to see Ethan..

Ethan only rolled his eyes and didn't say anything.. "come on we finished the work here"

"Oh so you broke your arm right?" Grayson replied as he saw Ethan's arm but I couldn't see it cause he was hiding it..

"Let's just leave..I'm tired" Ethan said as he started walking away.. "hope you feel better Kristen.." Grayson said as he walked over at me and kissed my hand..as I was smiling at his kind move I noticed Ethan from the little gap on the room door,which he connected eyes with me..he didn't even say anything nice.."thanks Grayson!" I said as I gave him a big smile now..he just kindly smiled back making our eyes connect.. "have a nice night miss.." Grayson turned around and went over to my mom and shook hands "..miss Ronney" my mom finished his sentence "right" he said as he gave her a smile..

While smiling he started walking towards the door..before closing the door he waved at us and left!I have never met a nicer guy in my life..

"The doctor is coming with the result" my mom broke the room silence and walked over at me smiling..

"How are you feeling young lady?" The doctor said as he entered the room and slowly walked over at us "better" I responded shortly.. "so what happened to her" my mom asked immediately as I said 'better'

"You don't have to worry about anything! It's a bad virus. I'll give her some medicine and she'll be fine.." the doctor said as he pointed at me and smiled.

_______
New story and I'll try to make it as much interesting as I can.Hope you enjoyed the first part.Love y'all