Chapter 2

The boys had left for a little while so I was left with Luke by myself which seemed to make me a nervous wreck, I could hear Luke getting frustrated as he was trying to play wherever you are on his acoustic the thing was he was trying to hard and over thinking it which cause him to not be able to focus correctly on his strings.I got up from my place and walked over to Luke who was on the other side of the couch an I sat behind him "Ciera what..." he said before I cut him off "Luke trust me I have known you half the year I know why your frustrated" I whispered softly as I took his hand in mine and helped him play wherever you are which made him smile as I moved and sat next to him "thx C you rock" he said and I smiled making my piercings pop "no problem Lukey you over think things that's why you were frustrated" I said moving a strand if hair out of my face and sat where I was and listened tovLuke play the guitar.After awhile I heard a loud knock at the door which startled me our of my trance and Luke got up to get the door and changed expressions as he answered the door "where's my girlfriend" ibhears Jake say and I walked over to where the two boys were "what do you want" I said in a harsh tone letting my British accent become thicker then usual "your coming with me you whore" he said grabbing my arm but Luke pulled me back and I was happy he did "I'm not going with you yah jackass you can't talk shit about me and expect me to forgive you" I said giving him the finger "whatever you bitch" Jake said harshly then left.I was at the point where I was about to punch a hole in the wall but Luke prevented me from doing so by engolving me in a hug "just calm down Ciera you are not a whore or a bitch ur perfect" Luke said in a hushed tone which made me blush "thx luke" I said beginning to calm down and forget all of what Jake said to me andbl began playing the guitar with Luke.