Audition for the Golden Account!

Sign ups are CLOSED.

As you know, a member of the Golden Account is no longer able to participate. In an effort to keep this account going, we want to fill in the spot.

You all have until July 14th, 11:59 P.M. EST to write one chapter.

The genre: Romance

The situation: Hannah and Ryan are in love, but their worlds keep them apart.

Guidelines: NO CLICHES. Your chapter has to show me (and us) that you can be original because eventually, you will be responsible for creating an idea for a story. The chapter must be spell-checked and be at least two pages on Wattpad, but no more than five pages. (That's equivalent to four to ten pages on Word.) The rating of the chapter cannot go higher than PG-13.

When you write the chapter, title it: GOL Golden Account Romance and dedicate it to this account (which is Genre Over Load)

What gaining the position entails: You will be given four genres (not of your choice) and you will be in charge of writing the beginning chapter of that genre. You can do whatever you want with it. However, you will also be in charge of keeping tabs on the next person in line to write a chapter. There are guidelines to follow for that and you will be informed once you get the position.

Judging: The rest of the members and myself will judge all of your entries by July 22nd. We will narrow it down to three people in order of 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Once the 1st place winner is notified, they will be given two days to reply. Should they not reply, it will go to the 2nd place winner, and so on.

Thank you for your participation! Ask if you have any questions. You have one week; buena suerte!