-1-

*All of guys are single. Just wanted to make that clear.*

Mackenzie

Walking in church makes me feel horrible. I shouldn't be here. I sin every day, get drunk every night and come to church with a hangover.

Usually I try to not be hungover when I come to church but last night, things got wild. I even woke up in my car in Save A Lot parking lot. Some guy told me my boyfriend was an ass to leave me like that. I had no clue of what he was talking about, but I went with it.

"All of the youth today, don't know that all of things they do that are 'fun' will take them to hell!" My father, the pastor yells.

I groan silently and rubbed my temples. I know exactly why he's doing this, he knows that I'm hungover and is embarrassing me in front of the church.

Jokes on you daddy, I don't care what they think. After that incident a few years ago, they blame Josh for Alex's death when it wasn't his fault.

Josh was my brother and Alex was his girlfriend of two years. Josh was taking Alex out on a date and the car lost control and their car ran off a bridge. Everyone of these judgemental republicans even my father blames Josh.

My dad knew thar Josh's car was doing weird things, but wouldn't let Josh borrow his car. So if anything, it's my dads fault.

"Not only the youth but some adults sin every day and are going to hell."

'Well the least you could do is let us go peacefully.'

I want to just jump up and walk out of here. You're suppose to feel safe, welcome in your church. Well all I feel is shame and judgement.

I know everyone here is going to go home and gossip things to me, even the elderly. And I guess the bags under my eyes and the hickeys on my neck and the huge noticeable one on my chin doesn't help.

I try and try to remember what happened last night but can't. After that tenth shot everything became a blur.

"Hunny, church is over." My mom said shaking my shoulder.

I blinked. Had I sat here the whole time trying to remember what happened last night? Wow.

"Sorry momma." I said giving her a small smile and stood up. Momma gave me a weak smile and I walk to my car.

There's no way I could ride with my father and get a speech of how I'm sending my self to hell by having the time of my life. I know exactly how his speech will go. 'Mackenzie Ann, do you want to go to hell?  Well if you keep going out all night and drinking alcohol, and doing drugs, sleeping with other men You will! The fire pits of hell isn't where you should be for eternity! You need to get your life together! '

I've had that same speech given to me so many times that I can say it word to word.

I pull my phone out of my handbag that holds my birth control, tampons, condoms(incase I miss a day of birt control), the morning after pill, tooth brush and tooth paste, and my emergency money.

My phone was on 34% just enough for me to call Emily and get to her house.

I dialled her number and waited for her to answer. It took five rings and she finally answered.

"Who ever the fuck this is, it better be good."

I can tell I woke her up and is having a hangover.

"Emily can I come over? I don't want to get a speech from my dad."

"Mackenzie! It's only what, 12:00? I shouldn't be up!"