Moving

The team and I were at the airport saying goodbye. We had just won and Junior Goodwill Games and we were all sad to be leaving each other. I hugged everyone and when I got to Adam I frowned not wanting to say goodbye.

"I'll see you soon cake eater" I said giggling and hugging him and kissing his cheek quickly and I saw my brother roll his eyes. I let go of him and walked over to my brother Dean and I grabbed my bag. We were heading back to Chicago and I had asked my mother if I could stay in Minnesota but she sadly said no.

2 months later
"Dean! We got scholarships to Eden Hall and the rest of the Ducks are going! Can we go pleaseeee" I begged showing him the paper and smiling like an idiot.

"Mom already found out and she said no" dean said sadly and I huffed and went to my room and collapsed on my bed. I heard my phone ding and I saw a text from Adam.

Banksy😊💗
Hey! I was wondering if you and Dean are coming to Eden Hall? I'm hoping you guys do so I can see you again! 😁

I sighed knowing that I wouldn't be able to see Adam or the rest of the Ducks. I texted him back saying that I wasn't going to Eden Hall and neither was Dean.

Adams POV
I just found out that the girl I've had a crush on since I was 10 wasn't coming to Eden Hall, she was staying in Chicago with her brother and parents. I never got to tell her how I feel, how I think about her 24/7, how I annoy Charlie because I talk about her to much. I was really hoping that I would be able to tell her once she came back.

It's been 3 months since most of us all came to Eden Hall and we were sitting in the locker room sweating since we're playing Varsity. I was leaning against one of the lockers when the door busted open. I looked to my right to see Y/N and Dean standing there. I smiled and ran over to her and grabbed her waist and kissed her. I smiled through the kiss and her hands were tangled in my hair. I heard the team wolf whistle and I pulled away blushing.

"So this is why you wanted to come to Eden Hall so bad" Dean said to Y/N smirking and nudging her. She rolled her eyes and winked up at me. That's when I knew I had her.