chapter three

[warning: again, this chapter contains sex between two males. if you do not wish to read this, don't. thanks.]

harry and louis are a tangled mass of limbs, clothes, and teeth when they finally make it up the stairs to harry's apartment.

harry loves this feeling - the feeling of being able to kiss louis and taste the alcohol on his lips. he revels in louis ripping off his shirt and immediately going for the button on his jeans. harry lives for these moments more so than he lives for air.

after all, this is how he gets by. without these moments - these glitches in the curse - harry would have offed himself years ago.

"slow down," harry chuckles, saying the words more out of formalities than actual meaningfulness. louis shakes his head, chest heaving up and down.

"i came here for a fuck and i'm getting it," louis says, his eyes narrowing just a bit. "if you thought i was coming here for a chat and a drink, you're wrong."

"that's not what i meant at all," harry smirks, smiling a side smile down at louis. "but, you can't get my pants off if my shoes aren't off yet, so."

louis chuckles at that and steps back, allowing harry to toe off his shoes. while he's doing that louis takes off his own shirt and looks around.

"where's the bedroom?"

"i thought we could have sex anywhere else but there," harry steps forward, grabbing louis' face between both of his hands. he can feel the brush of louis' skin against his, and he almost bursts into flames at the thought that he's actually touching louis.

"you're a kinky little shit," louis grabs harry's wrists, holding him in place. "i like you."

harry smiles but doesn't say anything, instead leaning down to kiss louis. he only has about an hour left - he wants to use all of the time he has and spend it with louis. he wants to make louis feel good, wants to hear him scream out his name. he wants louis to think of nothing else and maybe, just maybe, the curse will glitch again and tomorrow he'll wake up wherever the fuck they end up together, louis tucked neatly under his arm.

louis pulls out of the kiss and removes his own shirt, dropping it onto the floor. he gets to his knees in front of harry and looks up at him as he undoes the button and zipper. harry doesn't think he's seen anything more beautiful in his entire life, even though before he's seen louis do this very thing hundreds of times. he knows what he'll do: lick his lips, slide the jeans down, mouth him through his boxers, tease the fuck out of him.

however, this louis won't do the little things harry likes, because he doesn't know that harry likes them. so, once harry's jeans are off and his boxers somewhere in the hallway, louis goes straight for taking all of harry into his mouth and not teasing the tip like harry loves so fucking much. he doesn't go slow and then fast - it's out of pure lust and passion that louis bobs his head quick and fast, sucking hard. he isn't here to tease harry - he's hear to make him cum as many times as possible, and then maybe a few more times after that.

"i need to fuck you," harry whimpers, picking those words over, "please let me make love to you," because that would sound absolutely delirious and louis would just get up and leave, which harry learned the first time the glitch happened.

"then do it," louis slides off harry's dick with a satisfying pop. harry whimpers at the loss of contact and pulls louis up, staring down at him with lust-blown pupils.

"where should we fuck first?" harry asks. louis looks around before smirking and walking over to the counter. he jumps up onto it and begins to slowly unzip his own jeans.

"right here?" he asks. harry almost comes right then and there because there is nothing sexier than a louis tomlinson sitting on his counter, already half naked, begging to be fucked, with some spit and precum on the side of his lip.

harry nods and walks over to the kitchen island, opening up a drawer. louis watches him carefully as he pushes back the false bottom, revealing a collection of condom and lube beneath.

"what?" harry asks, smirking at him. he grabs a banana flavored condom because why the fuck not, and some of the lube which heats and cools the more it's used. the condom is his favorite, the lube louis'.

"you keep condom and lube in your kitchen?" louis raises an eyebrow at harry while sliding off his boxers. he spreads his legs and harry takes his spot between them, watching as louis artfully lies down on the cold granite. small goosebumps rise on louis' skin and harry wishes it'd be appropriate to take a picture and save this image forever.

"like you said," harry chuckles softly, opening the lube packet and spreading some on his fingers. "i'm a kinky little shit."

louis laughs and props himself up on his forearms to watch harry while chewing on his bottom lip. harry has always loved that about louis - he gets off by watching just as much as he does from the actual sex itself. if anything, it turns him on even more to watch.

"my kind of man," louis says. harry knows he doesn't realize what those words mean, what they do to him. harry wants nothing more in that instant to tell him that he is his kind of man, and that tomorrow he should come back and be with harry for more than just a day; for forever.

instead, harry easily slips two fingers into louis, knowing that louis definitely prepped himself before heading to the club. they hadn't even been there for more than fifteen minutes before louis was pulling harry back out the door and onto the street, and he's still stretched but tight when harry starts to scissor him.

"please, just fuck me," louis whimpers, grabbing onto harry's wrist. "i need it."

those words set fire to harry's blood and he quickly rips the condom wrapper and rolls on the condom. he gets more lube and spreads it over his cock, watching louis watch his hand. louis hasn't touched his own dick since harry started, and harry knows he won't until he's told. louis is a sassy asshole outside of the bedroom, but in it - or is it in the kitchen? - louis is a twinky little submissive, whether he realizes it or not.

harry looses himself in the feeling of louis and the sounds of louis' whimpers and moans quickly after that. he becomes a mess of limbs and thrusts and sweat and passion and that annoying little thing called love. the two of them fuck everywhere - the counter, the floor, the wall, standing up -  and around eleven forty-five louis passes out in harry's arms on the floor of the living room.

harry holds louis close and submits to sleep as the clock strikes midnight, not falling to sleep because he's tired, but because the curse re-sets and louis is tugged from his universe once again.