Chapter 1

Soo this story is fiction and non fiction, some parts are real. I had a close friend die less then 2 months ago and yes his name was Shawn. He was only 16. He got hit by a drunk driver and the driver drove away. Obviously things arnt real, but that aspect is. I hope you enjoy the story! Its the first one I posted on here. ! Become a fan ! Comment! Vote!

As soon as those words left his lips." Shawn's dead. He died 20 minutes ago on the bypass. He was hit by a car " My heart stopped. I felt like I couldnt breath. Landon, Tyler, Jess, and my best friend Kirsten all stopped and looked at me. " Stop fcking around Tyquann. Its not something to joke about " I said hoping he said he was joking " " Roxx, I wish I was sweetheart. A drunk driver hit him and left him there. Go check Facebook " I ran inside and grabbed my Ipad and went back on the porch where everyone was at. Less then 10 minutes ago we were laughing, and now I can barley breath. I go to his page. RIP SHAWN, ONLY THE GOOD DIE YOUNG. I see as soon as I get on his page. I blink a couple times, hoping I could keep the tears at bay but I couldnt and at that moment , I shifted for the first time.

I wake up, everything is so much clearer and why is everything so loud! I think to myself.

" Its because you have finnaly shifted" Someone says. I can tell its Landon because of the voice, but I look around for him and hes not even in the room only Tyqann is.

" Guys she's awake!" Tyquann says as everyone starts rushing in and looking at me

" Alright give the girl some space, she knows what's going on but remember the first time we all shifted. We expected it but its still a surprise " Landon says now standing in front of me.

" She's beautiful " " Gourgus Roxx" " Woahh there " Is what I heard from nemourus people in the room."

* I shifted finnaly * I thought to myself and it was followed by "yes" and " duhh's "

* Ummm Landon how do you go back to human form, or really anyone could tell me if anyone else is easedropping *

" You need to focus. Just think human. " I look at him. Tilting my head to the side a little giving him the confused look. He laughs. " Im sorry, just think about you favorite human memory and what it felt like.

I think about all my memories, and I finnaly pick one. When I brought Shawn to my favorite spot a few years back. Shawn's my best friend. I would be absoutly lost without that kid I think also wondering why he wasnt here and as soon as I shift it all comes flooding back

" Shawn's dead" " He got killed " is all I hear in my head. I shake the voices trying to figure out what really happened.

" What do you remember before you shifted hun?" My alpha said as he wheeled himself in. Hes in a wheel chair sadly. He was so energetic up untill a few months ago when he got diagnosed with Leukimia. I think back to the question he asked.

" I rememeber sitting on my porch with everyone and Tyquann coming around the corner and telling me that Shawn was dead. I told him to stop bullshitting and then going on facebook and seeing people post on his wall. Thats it "

" Alright. Well Shawn did die tonight hun. Im so sorry for your loss but atleast you shifted compleatly now. " I smile and cry at the same time.

" Im sorry guys, I would like to be alone at the moment. " I say to everyone adn they all start to make there way out of the room, everyone but Landon.

" Im not leaving you here like this Roxx, Im hurt too. He was a good guy " He sits next to me on my bed. " Hes looking over you now babes "

" I dooont want hiiim to look ovver mee. " I say as I cry. " I waaant him here with me "

" I know, I know. So do I " He said to me as he pulled me to him. Holding me as we both cried ourself to sleep that night.

I woke up the next morning stiff and feeling something heavy holding my arm down. I looked down and saw Landon. He looked different. I dont know how though. He looks so cute sleeping. I try to get up without waking him up but as soon as I move he wakes up. Landon has been my best friend for as long as I can even remember. It was always us together. Yes, we had other friends but since he lived with me in the Pack house. We always spent time togetether. We act like a couple I guess but hes like my brother. We have a weird relationship, I guess. Hes 3 years older then me. Im 16 and he just turned 19 years old 3 days ago.

" Goodmorning Princess " He says grabbing me tight and pulling me back to him

" Goodmoning buddy " I say back messing his hair up. Laying back down next to him

" So what was it like to shift? You know your gourgus, Your all white with a black tip on your tail and your paws are black. " I thought about it for a second and how it must look. Ill have to stand in front of a mirror one day.

" It was scarry, i didnt know waht was happening at first. I was like Whaat the hell is happening to my bones. " I laughed at myself because in all reality, I did know what was happening.

" Well Apha gave me directions". Get her dressed and fed and in my office by 9: 27. He thought to himself and of course I heard it because now I was part of the pack.I looked over at the clock. it was 8:57 I had plenty of time. I slightly chuckled to myself when he said 9:27, Alpha never gave a time to meet with him on the dot. He said its easy to be on time then, if its on a wird number then its less likely to be on time. Being a wolf is a responsibility and my pack will know what responsibility is. ! He said on time

Anyway, I got out of bed and got a quick shower and dressed putting on Abercrombie Jeans and a crop top. Even though it was summer outside the pack house was kept very cold, expeccialy because wolfs run hot. Landon got changed in my room too, most of his stuff was in my room anyway. He pretty much lived in my room since I turned 16. We ate and headed for the Alpha's office.