Guitar Player's Baby(Chapter 1)

Okay so heres my first story and i hope you enjoy it! 

if not!pfft like i care he he jk 

VOTE and COMMENT

-A

Chapter one

I looked out the window and just thought about what the future has prepared for me. I never thought I would be in a situation like this. Even though I don't regret anything I still wish things would have gone differently. When I look back at what everything was I realized that I wouldn't want it any other way. It's just the way life is and I have to take what it has given me. A life to take care of now, a human being that within 7 months would take its first breath and be a part of me. 

______ 

Two months before

My life with Nixon was in its best days and I couldn't help but smile at him and think that our relationship is ready for its next step. The fact that this feeling I have for him is unbelievable and unexplainable for me scares me but then I feel his touch the way I get a shiver of uneasiness but it's not in a bad way. It fulfills me in more than just a physical way but also emotionally. His way of being so caring but at the same time just how I like my type to be daring to take control but have just enough to not take full control and give me some .

"What's on your mind that got you to smile like that?"Nixon said his voice so luring I was lost in his words. But I managed to understand and answer his question. He wasn't the sexiest bad boy but he was perfect for me as I was to him, I hoped.

"I was thinking about us, how everything is so perfect and my feelings are becoming more that just a high school crush." Wow how did I manage to say that I hope that wasn't too much for him. God and what he thought was making me so nervous and to think that he was going to leave me because I wasn't who he wanted and he could have anyone he wanted. But I was getting too carried away and being paranoid.

" Eliana" he hesitated and my heart was aching and for a second I thought he was going to leave me. But his next words finally vanished all the doubt that I had of his feelings "Eliana, I think you are amazing and the fact that you are always there for me, and I want you in my life and I feel the same way". And boy did he leave me speechless! He took that opportunity to kiss me passionately and to take me to that blissful world of ours that was made of love and happy moments.

"I love you" he said and at that moment I thought we would last for a long time. "I love you too" I said and I knew there was meaning to it. 

With that we continued to proceed with what we started and he made love to me that night and I couldn't have wanted it any other way. His touch was so gentle yet so dangerous and pleaded for me and I felt drawn to him like some electric feel. I kissed him one last time before I fell asleep in his arms the way anyone who was in love was supposed to be.

--------- 

Present

"Eliana, sweet heart were here" said my mom. I woke up with Nixon's image of how his blue eyes like the ocean, were so inviting, his lips the way he kissed me and brought happiness and the feel of his muscular body against me a perfect match. The way his shaggy long hair, at least for a guy, ran so smoothly through my fingers were printed in my mind and that brought tears to my eyes. Luckily my mom was off to the new house we were moving to and I let the tears wash down my face like rain from the sky, freely. I hadn't told my mom anything and I was scared shitless to what she would do. Her life wasn't the perfect family she always wanted, with my father leaving us for a more updated woman as my mom said and I didn't want to bring her more stress. But sooner or later I had to tell her. I cleaned myself out and I redid my make up to show no sign of weakness and bring back that emotionless Eliana I was known for.

I walk up to the new house my mom had bought after moms divorce she had to move out of the house because my father was going to share that home with his new fiancé. I mean how fucked up is that. Right after your divorce your planning your new wedding yeah well that's really nice. Note the sarcasm. But overall I think it was for the best my mom deserved better than him and it's not like he really even cared for us he was always so cold with us. Mom might have gotten this house as some kind of arrangements they made out but she was still crushed. She chose the house, very good taste I may say it had a beautiful front yard with a drive way leading the front door and flowers through the walkway the led to the backyard. The back was even better it had a big pool perfect for a party and just to chill and enjoy the sun.

The house meant we'd have to go miles away from where I spent my child hood and teen's years but a fresh start is was I really needed to get my thoughts cleared up and think about how to embrace this life I will take.

"Mom I'm going to head out to my new room and start unpacking" I told my mom.

"Ok sweetheart". The way she said it was so tiring, she wasn't the same as she was before even though she had a man that didn't love she tried all she could just to get that acceptance of him. I did to but it got to a point that I realized that it would never happen and I lost all hope in getting that dad I always n needed. My mom's dark chocolate hair was tied up in a bun and dint let it down anymore. The once beautiful happy cheerful woman was gone. Her slim figure was losing its maintenance and she wouldn't work out like she used to. Tomorrow she would start to dedicate herself to work and overtime to distract herself from the pain. I on the other hand dealt with pain by turning to music and now I have a reason to be happy but I'm not sure if I can handle it. 

Tomorrow starts a new fresh day in a new state and new school even though it's only for my senior year. I turn 18 soon and have to have a talk with my mom soon.