Naruto Characters in the real world? This can't be good!

I jog quickly down the street. "Crap!" I yell at myself, getting weird stares from the people I pass. I'm so late for work. Suddenly, I collide into someone. "Watch where you're going!" I growl, looking up. I freeze in my tracks. Standing in front of me is a white haired ninja. The great copycat ninja to be exact. 'Get a hold of yourself," I scold myself silently. 'It's just a really good cosplayer.' I start to walk off, not expecting an apology.

  "Wait!" he calls to me. I manage to freeze up again. He even sounds like Kakashi! I scold myself again. My eyes narrow and I turn to him just in time to see the fangirls turning the corner. They aren't that far behind the poor man. I look into his terrified face and grab his hand, pulling him throught the crowded streets. I manage to turn us around without having to run into the desperate girls, and head back towards my apartment. 

  I slam the door just before the girls pass, still trying to catch up to their idol. I sigh. I'm gonna regret this later.

  "That was a close one," the Kakashi look-alike huffs. "I'm glad you weren't like them, otherwise I would have been in even more trouble." I turn on him.

  "Who are you?" I growl. My boss is gonna kill me... So much for that job.

  "I'm Kakashi Hatake," the man sighs. I roll my eyes.

  "I mean, who are you really?" I ask. This is getting old really fast.

  "What do you mean?" he tilts his head to the side, kind of like a dog does. It takes everything in me not to giggle like a little girl.

  "Okay, Mr. Kakashi Hitake. If you can prove to me you are who you say you are, I'll let you stay here until we can figure out how to get you back to your own world. If you can't... Well, let's just say there will be some really happy fan girls outside," I tell him, deciding to go with his little game. He blanches.

  "Umm, I'm not sure how to do that," he says, scratching the back of his head. Once again it takes all of my will not to squeal like the fan girl I truly am.

  "Well, we don't know how to do any jutsu in this world. Why don't you show me the chidori?" I ask, the inner me excited about getting to see his signature move. I quietly chide myself. He can't really do it, can he? My eyes widen when I see a smile form under his mask and he starts to make a bunch of different handsigns with lightning fast speed.

  "Chidori!" he yells as his hand erupts into an electrical frenzy. I gasp. There sits the ball of lightning in all its glory. A high pitched fan girl scream slips past my lips before I can stop it. The ball of lightning disappears and Kakashi looks at me, his one visable eye wide in fear.

  "Don't worry," I laugh. "I promise not to lock you up in my closet and rape you. I'm not that bad." The fear on his face subsides after a second and he gives me a boyish closed eye grin that is hidden under his mask.

I came up with this in a dream I had last night so I just had to post it right away! Tell me if you guys like it! Whether or not you guys do comment, I will still post the next chapter soon. Probably in a few minutes actually! XD Also tell me if I should change the title. I just came up with it on the spot so its not very good. If you have any ideas, I would love to hear them!!