Finally 17

Meadow. Katrina Meadow. I just turned 17 today, lucky me. My parents weren't able to wish me happy birthday because...they're dead. They died in a fire when I was young, so I've had to defend for myself. I went into foster care, and this family took me in. They are in their 30s, Evelyn & Steven Gibbs. I'm not really known as "Katrina Gibbs" but as Kat. Just plan ole' Kat.

I attend Hueington High. I told everyone that I was having a party at this hotel that my foster parents bought for me. Mostly the whole school is coming, and I'm so excited...because my boyfriend, Connor, will be there.

We haven't really had our first kiss yet, so that's why I'm super excited for this afternoon because I'm going to wear the most slutest outfit a girl can think off. Just for Connor. 

Since we haven't had our first kiss, I don't really know about sex. But fuck it, I'm old enough to loose my virginity, I'm almost an adult anyways.

My foster parents think I have the best behavior. I really don't. I told the teacher to shut her triple chin neck head ass up. And I threatened her for trying to tell my foster parents. That bitch should know better to fuck around with me. She's not really our teacher, she's just a substitute, but she's been here for a long time. I think our old teacher quitted because I burned her out down and shoved mini pickles down her dog's butthole. It was fucking hot.

Anywho, I'm going to stop writing now. I need to go shopping with some friends for a bomb ass outfit. Plus I need to shave my vagina because I'm a bit hairy, and I've seen porn before, my shit is looking like a complete bush down there. And in my point of view, Connor might not want to eat out hairy pussies. Tootles.

**Holy fuck** I'm wet.

~~

Hello, viewers! This is Amanda, and I'd like to say: Thank you for all of the support. Chapter 2 is out now, I've been dealing with school and community service, so I'm releasing Chapter 2,3,and 4 this week as a little makeup. Thanks! ~Mandy