Welcome to my nightmare... I mean home.

(Matthews Pov)

I was standing outside a modern looking five story-six if you count the attic- mansion. My 'parents' and brother stood beside me looking up at the place that we will be calling home for the next twelve months and a day.

I looked over to see Alfred, my little brother, playing a game on his 3DS with his head phones that have his flag on it were plugged in. Looking further down the line was Arthur and Francis, my two big brothers, or parental figures, stood next to each other talking to the land lady.

"Your family is going to love this home! It is in the best part of Britain! Well I got to go now, enjoy your new home!" the lady said before getting into her car and driving away.

Arthur smiled at the home with pride but his smile faded when Francis opened his mouth and spoke.

"Ugh, this house is so ugly! I much rather live in France where the food is nice and where there is good taste in fashion!" Francis complained, which made Arthur go red in the face with rage.

"You bloody Frog! You have no right to say that I have no taste in fashion!! My cooking is just fine you twit!" Arthur growled before grabbing his three large suit cases and walked towards the house.

I quickly grabbed my luggage with Kumashiro walking beside me, looking tired as we entered the plain entryway, I then started to look for a room. When I found a room to claim my own but Arthur came in grumbling about Alfred being a git and putting his rubbish in his room. I sighed and tried again the same thing happened with Francis who said American trash will give him wrinkles.

When I was about to take the more modern looking room in the house to only sigh when Alfred was already fast asleep on his bed. -The house was stalked with each and every thing that the nations in the household would need- I looked around and found some stair cases leading up to the higher level of the house.

Looking around I found a large bedroom-bigger then the other three rooms- with a fireplace to the left side of the room, a queen sized bed that could fit six Russia's shoulder to shoulder with three inches to spare at the foot of the bed.

"Well this is it Kuma. Our new room for the year and a day." I said with a tired sigh.

"Who?" was his reply back.

"Canada... Matthew Williams the one who feeds you." I replied back as I began to unpack.

~Hetalia~

When I had finished unpacking my things and setting up my room to my liking, Arthur had called us down for food. I rushed down with Kuma in my arms just to see three plates have been set out. Francis finished blessing the food-Much to Arthur's protest- and they began eating.

"Uh... Arthur?"

No Reply

"Uh... F-Francis??"

Not a word

"A-Alfred?"

Silence

I sighed and grabbed two large cloths and started putting some roast, potatoes, corn, carrots and some croissant rolls onto both of the cloths before tying them close. Grabbing two glasses, a straw and a large bottle of pop before walking back to my room.

Kuma and I ate our food that thankfully Francis had made. As I was taking a sip of my Canadian Dry my phone buzzed, I sighed and got up and checked my phone.

Ludwig/ Germany

To. Canada, Eh:3

Here is your houses WiFi. Each of your family has a text with the code.

55eh770j18canada12

See you at the next World Meet in 26 of February in London.

I sighed and quickly logged into the WiFi on my phone and laptop. I decided to do some work before going to bed, I put my head phones on-they have the Canadian flag on them- and started to listen to 'Russian roulette' by Tungevaag & Raaban ft Charlie Who.

~Hetalia~(month time skip)

I sat at the table writing down some pointers that my boss made over our talk on the phone five minutes ago. It had been an okay month living with my family but I still have a hard time getting them to notice that I'm here.

The last week of January Arthur had put a lock on the fridge and pantry way do to 'America' stealing food when really they don't make enough food to feed five and a polar bear anymore. Then there was the problem on Saturday last week, Arthur some how cancelled all my credit cards!

So my boss along with the whole government are trying to fix that problem, so right now I have about 1,000 dollars in my suit case for an emergency. I just hope that this problem is fixed soon cause the next meeting after this one would be in Russia.

With a sigh I packed up my things grabbing some fruit off of the counter-Thank goodness Francis still refills the fruit basket- and went back up to my room. Kuma was curled up on the bed fast asleep, I chuckled and put my things by my door for tomorrow.

I changed into my pj's -a muscle shirt and boxers- and crawled into bed and a fell fast asleep. Hoping that tomorrow would go better then the last few weeks of living with my twin and father figures. Then I drifted off into a peaceful sleep, dreaming of hockey and maple syrup.

==============================================

I hope that you like this story. I don't own anything just the plot or the song, everything belongs to their creators.

BYE \(^.^)/